+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Massive Praise to you all.

Massive Praise to you all.

Zlin Owl living in the Czech Republic.

Hope you don't mind a Wednesday fan posting but just wanted to say the Pride I felt at your kit choice and the fact any monies raised is going to Headley Court was immense.

At a time when clubs are at each others throats because of so called rivalry and histories of clubs are dragged up every Saturday for journalistic reasons, it was an amazing jesture. Not only by the players for wearing the kit but for all the replica kits to be sold out too it shows Millwall FC and its supporters are a class above.

As an ex service man and a football supporter I salute each and every one of you. The money raised is going to one of the most deserving causes. Thankyou and well done Millwall FC

re: Massive Praise to you all.

thanks Zlin Owl,not often we get a well done from anyone,lets hope loads of cash was raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlin_Owl
    Zlin Owl living in the Czech Republic.

Hope you don't mind a Wednesday fan posting but just wanted to say the Pride I felt at your kit choice and the fact any monies raised is going to Headley Court was immense.

At a time when clubs are at each others throats because of so called rivalry and histories of clubs are dragged up every Saturday for journalistic reasons, it was an amazing jesture. Not only by the players for wearing the kit but for all the replica kits to be sold out too it shows Millwall FC and its supporters are a class above.

As an ex service man and a football supporter I salute each and every one of you. The money raised is going to one of the most deserving causes. Thankyou and well done Millwall FC
    thanks pal for all your kind words yes you are right we do feel proud to be willing and able to show our appreciation to all you wonderful and brave men and women who keep us safe...pity the B.B.C. football leag

Well you are well thought of from many for what you acheived and I would think everyone at Headly Court regardless of who they support. They are the ones that matter. Pity the likes of the B B C and Football League show couldnt stop tarring you with the same brush as the 70's Millwall. And believe me EVERY football club has wronged in the past but its what we have learned from the past and what we do for our future that should now take precedent. Again well done for what you did, can only imagine the pride you all feel.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thank you Owl,

Have you seen the video to promote the shirts? - view external link

Thankyou I hadn't seen that. A very sombre but poignant video. Why this act of yours has still not captured a wider audience I do not know.

I for one have put it on Forums up here. Rivarly aside have yet to see a negative response. How could there be.

Thanks again for sharing the link.

thank you for your comments Mr Owl.

Respect to you and those who have served in the forces.

AS A club off the pitch we are doing better , on the pitch we should be doing better?

Quote Originally Posted by john57
    AS A club off the pitch we are doing better , on the pitch we should be doing better?

We was always a good club off the pitch john,people just misunderstood us...,

hope you are well john

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)