+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opening threads

Opening threads

I have logged on, but can't open any threads without the ad thing coming up. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or indeed, not doing right!

re: Opening threads

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I have logged on, but can't open any threads without the ad thing coming up. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or indeed, not doing right!
    If there was a pm facility, i could help you, but the only way round it is disable your ******* for now and then look on both Burnley and Sheffield United Mad. There's plenty of info for google chrome, Firefox and other browers. The owners have sussed out and found a way round ******* and ghostery. I use a couple of browsers that don't require either.

Disabling ******* and ghostery doesn't seem to do for me. Still locked out. I can access on my phone only.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Disabling ******* and ghostery doesn't seem to do for me. Still locked out. I can access on my phone only.
    Try clearing all browsing history/cache and then closing down browser and restarting.

reckon it will deter folks from posting to some extent

i disable ******* if i want to post or even
    read a sodding thread ..

gav

is this just a 24hr trial , then once the poster has done the qualified time , it will be back to normal !!

just asking , like you do

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf
    reckon it will deter folks from posting to some extent

i disable ******* if i want to post or even
    read a sodding thread ..

gav

is this just a 24hr trial , then once the poster has done the qualified time , it will be back to normal !!

just asking , like you do
    I think it's for good Greavsey if you read that message if you have ******* enabled. Like i say Greavsey, there's ways round it if you use chrome and firefox browsers.

Greavsey, i've just sent you an email, take a read and hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71

lol
    works an all gav

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf

lol
    works an all gav

[/quote]

Glad it does

No joy with Firefox. ******* and Ghostery disabled, cache and history deleted, still get Simon's screen of death when I try to open a thread.

One of the posters on Claret Mad suggested using Chrome with the Safescript addon installed. That worked for me, for the moment. He said that smileys don't work though. Let's find out:

I'm not happy about the situation. Chrome is not a browser I prefer to use. Funny thing is, I was considering kicking in my 20 L-shaped thingies to support the site for a year. I'll hold off; if this continues, there will be no site to support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)