+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opening threads

re: Opening threads

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf
    after much f#cking aboot , best way forrad,,,

disable ******* , enter site , log in blah blah.
    enable *******..

no ads

life's good
    It looks like ******* is allowed again Greavsey, i've just opened this with my opera browser, both ghostery and ******* enabled.

See old Throstles thread on our board for the fix which is to d/l MVPS onto your computer.you can go on the thread and convey your thanks to him

Thanks for all of the feedback, but after my initial post, I could not open any threads. I have been in contact with Footymad via emails and all is sorted now, for the moment at least.

I have to say that the speed of response from Footymad was excellent and I would not hesitate to contact them again if there was a problem.

Thank you all once again for your feedback which is very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53
    See old Throstles thread on our board for the fix which is to d/l MVPS onto your computer.you can go on the thread and convey your thanks to him
    I have to admit i've never heard of MVPS hosts, maybe at a later date i will look into it further than i have done if needed. I'm always wary of new things unless they come recommended and have good feedback. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Robus
    Simpler just to bookmark them. Disabling and re-enabling Noscript seems to require restarting Firefox.

Oh, and Noscript has broken the "like it" button. Again. FFS.
    Robus, one thing i did mention to Greavsey that i didn't post on here was the Tor browser, it already has the 'no script' installed and is built with firefox in mind but also your privacy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)