+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FIFA...

FIFA...

Its time this bunch of thieving bastids were closed down.

I'm not stupid enough to think our own FA are squeaky clean, not by a long way.

But this is our sport, O.K. it used to be a working mans sport years ago but the FA have put pay to that and priced the normal bod out of the picture without him having to fork out a large fortune.

Its there for all to see, FIFA are Corrupt, its time our FA and others did something about it instead of following along like lost lambs.

As long as we keep swallowing all this corruption and doing nothing about it we are saying its O.K. - view external link

re: FIFA...

What can you do? But I totally agree they are corrupt. When Qatar came out of the hat I really could not believe it.

Why? Because I used to work out there, just standing out there and the sweat used to run down my face before starting to do anything.
    Surely they paid it a visit or did they stay in their air conditioned hotels, and now they are going to phuck up the winter football timetable as well. Morons.

Along with you claw I'm sure they did visit and stay in their air conditioned Hotels, and I'm also sure they knew about the Immigrants who work for peanuts in awful conditions and many hundreds per year die in accidents.

The South Africa world cup was a huge success for FIFA money wise.

Long before the Brazil World Cup started, even before many of the stadiums were built FIFA had banked 180% more than they did with their South African effort, even the threat of unfinished Stadiums and death's in them stadiums would not detour them from cancelling it.

So its between 1 of 2 choices why they chose Qatar ?

(1) Bad Management.

(2) Corruption.

To me and most its obvious, but you can look at both reasons for conformation why they are NOT fit for purpose.

Didn't they also say England were at fault for something or other as well. ?

They are more bent than a nine bob note..

Crazy blind to corruption

What hope is there