+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bints christmas pressie

re: Bints christmas pressie

Quote Originally Posted by YoouuPiessss
    I can understand your point of view but I'm not going to learn another language just because I'm spending a long weekend there,my point is that they was very rude and arrogant in Paris but the other parts of France that we visited was great and we got on fine with the locals,i consider myself a friendly person when i meet new people but they was just not nice...
    Yeah, you've got to remember that Paris is the capital and even folks from outside Paris rate them as arrogant People have the same opinion about London and Cockneys

there's a difference between aloofness and arrogance. you really should learn the difference, esp if you're thinking of travelling.

good place to start is this article (link) if you are interested in more than recycling lazy stereotypes.

a lot of what you need to get by overseas falls under the heading 'form'. good form used to be prized in the UK.

not anymore. not since the country became overrun by chavs and pikeys anyway.

you know who you are. - view external link

wtf is he on about now ...

anyway , reckon its gonna be paris or a trip to argos :-)

I bought my gran a road map of Poland once, different

different yeah

but did she ever get any use of it ..? did krackow last yr myself , well worth a visit

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    wtf is he on about now ...

anyway , reckon its gonna be paris or a trip to argos :-)
    you have the reading age of a 12 year old. i wouldn't expect you to understand.

i pity the poor bleedin' frenchmen who'll have to put up with this slob for the duration of his visit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123