+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow the knives are out for us

Wow the knives are out for us

Luv it!!!! The anti Latics do good brigade are really enjoying this.
    SDW says what we all know happens and wow we are headlines! Grow up it's happening in football everyday but we aren't Man U or l/pool so we can be kicked, No... jealousy has no boundaries , we have the audacity to win the FA cup then god little Wigan in Europe what next!
    We take on a manager who is being treated like a criminal ( but not charged or convicted) for doing what people do every day Grow up public, Grow up .
    I'm sick of the kickers if your a fan of the Latics then be there on Saturday and show the football world that we back SDW and the team and the manager, the vultures will be there(another for the press) let's show our appreciation to the Chairman and the staff and players...Go the Latics because we believe.
    Can't wait...

re: Wow the knives are out for us

Whoops! Egg on face time. Uncle Dave has really helped hasn't he? You must be thrilled with the latest rhetoric, yes let's get behind Uncle Dave and thank him for totally humiliating us real fans of Wigan , the clubs called WIGAN not Whelan

I'll support the players...only

Quote Originally Posted by Micky_Dolenz
    Whoops! Egg on face time. Uncle Dave has really helped hasn't he? You must be thrilled with the latest rhetoric, yes let's get behind Uncle Dave and thank him for totally humiliating us real fans of Wigan , the clubs called WIGAN not Whelan

I'll support the players...only
    Grow up, he's an English owner of an English club, a wiganer who has put his money into this club we would be no where with out his support look at my previous comments, he is saying what others are saying everyday.
    The real fans need to support everyone at the club. If you don't want to support the club fine but I for one having worked with a very famous club previously have seen the politics in this game and it is now that we pull together, and not argue with each other, move on support everyone involved with this club, or go somewhere else

There was a reet ding dong argument raging on talkshyte in the early hours of this morning with Mike Parry and Mike Graham this morning whilst I was listening at work which prompt me to send this text

Mr Graham your talk of dragging football out of the stoneage is full of hypocracy when your own station chose to employ a woman beater as a football commentator and then employ two blokes who were sacked because of ***ist remarks on Sky tv which in turn forced Mr Parry to resign from your station in protest

Quote Originally Posted by Les_bradds_lad
    There was a reet ding dong argument raging on talkshyte in the early hours of this morning with Mike Parry and Mike Graham this morning whilst I was listening at work which prompt me to send this text

Mr Graham your talk of dragging football out of the stoneage is full of hypocracy when your own station chose to employ a woman beater as a football commentator and then employ two blokes who were sacked because of ***ist remarks on Sky tv which in turn forced Mr Parry to resign from your station in protest
    Same on Wednesday teatime show Les, when Adrian Durham was leading the charge against DW and MM. Once that tirade had moved on, he referred to a completely different story which finished with him saying to Darren Gough in his best Sid James voice, "I bet we are all looking for a good pair, eh Darren" finar, finar. The stench of Hypcrosiy is overpowering.

aye good point Parry last night said the older generation have a different view of life even talking about his mother saying such things aurely that is ageist

In DW's case all publicity is good publicity.

I do feel a bit sorry for him. He's not as sharp as he was and has been set up by smart ar se, barratrous interviewer.

The hysterical media are loving all this. A complete over-reaction and bending of the truth in my opinion.

It was even headline news on GMR, which makes a change from the usual soppy story of a 3 legged cat being treated badly by some scroat in Gorton

It's going to be one hell of an atmosphere at tomorrow's game, especially with all the worlds media watching.

Can't wait, especially with Boro bringing 5000.

2-1 Latics
    C'mon

2 bob club, run by an old racist northerner. scum

get phooked gobshyte

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    2 bob club, run by an old racist northerner. scum
    Mmmm, where should we start?

Ageism, regionalism,

equals Jism!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)