+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex versus Leyton Orient

Alex versus Leyton Orient

Have a bad feeling about this one. Orient are still to record their first home league victory of the season and I fear that we may be the team that allows them to put things right.

They have the likes of Henderson, Mooney, Vincelot, Dagnall and Cox, who could all pose a scoring threat. However, we cannot expect all of these players to be selected from the off. Sorry guys, but I go for a 3-0 defeat.

re: Alex versus Leyton Orient

We are better defensively even if we aren't scoring many goals and so would go for a low scoring game. Something like 1-1 or 2-1 either side. I think we could just nick this one though. So 2-1 for us.

2-0 to the Alex,I`m not right all the time,but I`m never wrong,you know I make sense.

Ditto with MikeSB, 2-1 win for me too. Finally out of the bottom four to stay... at least for this season.

When was the last time we scored 2 goals in a game? Then again when was out last goal? I am going for something unprecedented and going for back to back league 0 0

The team have gone to Leyton a day early by train lets hope its not Murder on the Orient Express or on the field! At 3pm

My thoughts on the heavy defeat for us today are purely based on the fact that our defence is perhaps now in a comfort zone and our attack just cannot fire on all cylinders. They are due a win, having not won at home in the league all season. However, having said that, it all depends on how the lads go about their business today. If Graham McGarry gets excited and purrs about our football and enthusiasm, then perhaps we might be in for a treat and those much needed three points. I certainly hope so, especially for those away fans who have made the effort today.

Vadaine Oliver having a cracking game for Mansfield today so far.

All over now innit, 2 down at H/T!

Trust Davis to tinker about with the defence again, dropping Guthrie and bringing back Ray. Waits till we're 3-0 down to make changes as usual. Wait a minute...We've scored!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast