+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Dave Whelan

re: Dave Whelan

[quote="MillHillRover" Pat [/quote]

If I called it a GOLLIWAG would it offend footballers partners

Quote Originally Posted by "joinerpat" Pat :O[/quote

Or GOLLIWIG, would that offend the follically challenged ?

Quote Originally Posted by MillHillRover
    notice I said Indian there
    I did, and you'd probably be right, as India and Pakistan are different countries [/quote]

I said it out of respect for Indians Dan as I have heard Indian takeaways/restaurant's referred to as "Paki" takeaway's/restaurant's [/quote]

From what I have seen most "Indian" restaurant's have Bangladeshi chef's,(ex Pakistan).

Quote Originally Posted by "MillHillRover" Pat :O[/quote

Or GOLLIWIG, would that offend the follically challenged ? [/quote]

It might upset Miss Molly

I used to have a lead Nigger savings jar when I was a Young lad.. Wish I had kept it now,they are worth quite a bit of money..

how many people use the p*ki garage on the way into blackburn..? i`ve honestly never heard it called anything else since i`ve lived in blackburn(from white folk of course).. i`ll bet you know which one i mean..

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDerek
    What's he said that's wrong?

Everybody is guilty of saying ,, I'm going to the chinkys for some chips ,or the Jews are money orientated.. Nothing wrong with those statements Champs
    Sorry, Can someone please educate me... Why is the word "chink" racist? So too "paddy" "Pom" "Jock". The posts above so far tell me the words ARE racist I would like someone to tell me WHY they are racist. Why?[/quote]

Sorry, but nobody has answered my question from a few posts back. Why is the word "chink" racist. Looking at all the posts since my post, many have told me it is racist because it is. For reasons. But why? What does it mean? Or is it racist because the BBC say it is? Or Kick it Out say its so? Well it must be then.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDerek
    What's he said that's wrong?

Everybody is guilty of saying ,, I'm going to the chinkys for some chips ,or the Jews are money orientated.. Nothing wrong with those statements Champs
    Sorry, Can someone please educate me... Why is the word "chink" racist? So too "paddy" "Pom" "Jock". The posts above so far tell me the words ARE racist I would like someone to tell me WHY they are racist. Why?[/quote]

Sorry, but nobody has answered my question from a few posts back. Why is the word "chink" racist. Looking at all the posts since my post, many have told me it is racist because it is. For reasons. But why? What does it mean? Or is it racist because the BBC say it is? Or Kick it Out say its so? Well it must be then.[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with it. A chink is a chink .. Like a scot is a scot ..

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Still think Auckland is being dishonest in trying to disguise this in the of accuracy, it's perverted tolerance and fear of upsetting certain factions. African elephants have big ears and Indian ones have little ears. Auckland, old bean, is a power cut a power cut, or an outage? Are you a school teacher, or a civil servant?

Here's a question for you now. Of all the Chinese, Japanese friends of yours, of which I assume there are many, do they (each and every one of them) appreciate it when you refer to them as 'chinky'?[/quote]

Alf and Uncle Derek - I think Saxo/JR DID answer that question - in Post 20.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Still think Auckland is being dishonest in trying to disguise this in the of accuracy, it's perverted tolerance and fear of upsetting certain factions. African elephants have big ears and Indian ones have little ears. Auckland, old bean, is a power cut a power cut, or an outage? Are you a school teacher, or a civil servant?

Here's a question for you now. Of all the Chinese, Japanese friends of yours, of which I assume there are many, do they (each and every one of them) appreciate it when you refer to them as 'chinky'?[/quote]

Alf and Uncle Derek - I think Saxo/JR DID answer that question - in Post 20.[/quote]

Phuck me Auckland,you and I both know Saxo,is not to be trusted,you can't believe anything he says..

I'm off to the a Chinkys to ask him if he finds the term offensive .. Nowt like going to the horses mouth.. B

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)