+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hull City vs Spurs

re: Hull City vs Spurs

Lmao , our first Spurs fan to appear would have to be ' The biggest squirt ' out of the lot of them...

Of course you played well in the second half , you were against 10 men ffs. What about the first half ?

I don't know how any of you can come on here and say anything other than you were lucky again today , & you have got some problems in your squad at the moment . We will never know now ' if you'd of beaten Hull ' if it had of been officiated right and gaston ramirez would of rightly got a yellow instead of a red one, or I could of seen you having to settle with a point.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06
    Lmao , our first Spurs fan to appear would have to be ' The biggest squirt ' out of the lot of them...

Of course you played well in the second half , you were against 10 men ffs. What about the first half ?

I don't know how any of you can come on here and say anything other than you were lucky again today , & you have got some problems in your squad at the moment . We will never know now ' if you'd of beaten Hull ' if it had of been officiated right and gaston ramirez would of rightly got a yellow instead of a red one, or I could of seen you having to settle with a point.
    The ffs is the giveaway mate. Too negative last week in denial this week I'll try to get it just right for you next time

All who watch football know spurs have problems in their squad. I don't know how you define luck really because I think it's the right decision I wouldn't be surprised to see a yellow but you can have no complaints with a red we stil

shame

[img]http://tinyurl.com/m43c86f[img]

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    shame

Well I think he has every right to be pi$$ed off really , but I guess that's just my view from a neutral fan. Could of so easily of gone the other way... At least it's finally got you just in the top 10

shame

Well I think he has every right to be pi$$ed off really , but I guess that's just my view from a neutral fan. Could of so easily of gone the other way... At least it's finally got you just in the top 10 [/quote]

You a neutral do me a favour Micky

We need to improve all over the pitch, but I still feel Poch will come good.
    Now bearing in mind that we are not playing well, we are level with Arsenal & Everton and ahead of Liverpool.
    And only 1 point behind the "mighty" Wet Spam

COYS

Hull City Supporter...We done fellas you got what you deserved in the end. Not going to blame the referee as we see inconsistant performances by officials week in week out and the only way to combat that is by scoring goals which we didn't do in abundance.

We had a good 2 or 3 clear cut chances to put the game out of touch for you but didn't and also, as we are most vulnerable in the final 5 or 10 minutes of every game it was on the cards at 1-1 you were going to bag the winner.

Well done. We've got some serious work to do here.

UTT

I, for one, definitely don't think we were lucky - we well deserved the win, with around 70% plus possession to their 23/25% or so and with around 23 goal attempts to their what...8?

You're stretching a mighty long bow to say all that was just the result of their red card, and besides, if you gloss over Livermore's escaping a red card by saying these thi

Quote Originally Posted by cliffyboy

I, for one, definitely don't think we were lucky - we well deserved the win, with around 70% plus possession to their 23/25% or so and with around 23 goal attempts to their what...8?

You're stretching a mighty long bow to say all that was just the result of their red card, and besides, if you gloss over Live

Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic
    Hull City Supporter...We done fellas you got what you deserved in the end. Not going to blame the referee as we see inconsistant performances by officials week in week out and the only way to combat that is by scoring goals which we didn't do in abundance.

We had a good 2 or 3 clear cut chances to put the game out of touch for you but didn't and also, as we are most vulnerable in the final 5 or 10 minutes of every game it was on the cards at 1-1 you were going to bag the winner.

Well done. We've got some serious work to do here.

UTT
    Thanks boss, the right result in the end.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

COYS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)