+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Get your house on Goodwin for Dundee.
    According to newspaper reports it's kenny miller as player manager for next season

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    According to newspaper reports it's kenny miller as player manager for next season
    Maybe put your hoose on a double relegation then

I dont care who manages them. As long as they are in charge of four Dundee derbys

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I dont care who manages them. As long as they are in charge of four Dundee derbys
    I quite like away days in Dundee.
    Far better than other trips in the SPFL.

Hughton sacked at brighton

Hughton sacked at brighton
    How long until the media/Sol Campbell mentions the lack of black managers in the league. Houghton was always the poster boy for black managers.

He will surely get a gig somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He will surely get a gig somewhere
    I can understand why Brighton got rid of him despite him getting them up then keeping them up, as the slide over the last 6 months has been poor. Sometimes a change at the top is needed just to frsshen everything up and get a new approach.

He is a good manager and he will undoubtedly get another job soon, probably high end championship

Every time I see this sack race thread come back up to the top of the main board page I open it in anticipation that it might just be our illustrious leader is finally away, but nae such luck for me once again
    But I live in hope, and for fk sake Deek jist tak the scotland job when they offer it you min

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Every time I see this sack race thread come back up to the top of the main board page I open it in anticipation that it might just be our illustrious leader is finally away, but nae such luck for me once again
    But I live in hope, and for fk sake Deek jist tak the scotland job when they offer it you min

Cheers
    I think it would merit an offshoot thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    I can understand why Brighton got rid of him despite him getting them up then keeping them up, as the slide over the last 6 months has been poor. Sometimes a change at the top is needed just to frsshen everything up and get a new approach.

He is a good manager and he will undoubtedly get another job soon, probably high end championship
    Charlton Athletic giving Curbishley the dunt. They never recovered. A fresh approach doesn't always work. Hughton will get something at the start of next season when the chairmen get trigger happy.

Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast