+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 114 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

They were in the Championship and in complete freefall when he was offered that job and I still highly doubt they'd have been relegated with him at the time.

I think he's lost the plot with us now. He used to have total control and do a great job of it. Now I think there needs to be some oversight and help for him.

By all accounts, the Sunderland fans seem to think Jack Ross is defensive & their football is eye bleeding & his recruitment has been sh1te.

Sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    They were in the Championship and in complete freefall when he was offered that job and I still highly doubt they'd have been relegated with him at the time.

I.
    Quite easy to say that when he didn’t have the bottle to take the challenge on

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    By all accounts, the Sunderland fans seem to think Jack Ross is defensive & their football is eye bleeding & his recruitment has been sh1te.

Sounds familiar.
    Did you check what the Bristol fans thought of McInnes when we hired him? I did. He wasn’t exactly getting a glowing report either

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Jack Ross gone at Sunderland.

Apparently his name fell off the managers office door , & the janitor accidentally swapped the first & last letter, while the chairman strolled by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Did you check what the Bristol fans thought of McInnes when we hired him? I did. He wasn’t exactly getting a glowing report either
    I knew what McInnes was like from St Johnstone.
    He was boss there when they went about 8 games without a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I knew what McInnes was like from St Johnstone.
    He was boss there when they went about 8 games without a goal.
    27 for the season I think it was. Pretty good going

27 for the season I think it was. Pretty good going
    25 of the 27 were probably set pieces & penalties.

So would you still be happy with Jack Ross as our manager? Not having a go at you because i agree Mcinnes is finished but im dubious about Ross getting the job IF it became available (it wont) I just dont rate Ross very highly

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    So would you still be happy with Jack Ross as our manager? Not having a go at you because i agree Mcinnes is finished but im dubious about Ross getting the job IF it became available (it wont) I just dont rate Ross very highly
    Reading Sunderland’s twitter feed & forums... their comments on Ross are identical to our comments on McInnes.

Page 114 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast