+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 142 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Tommy Wright, bubbled by Kilmarnock. Limitations found out. Top league survival by brutish anti-fitba was his forté, too late to save Killie from relegation, and his limited tactical nous isn’t good enough to get them out of “the Championship”. Davidson deep in the ****e at Perth also. Hanging on due to last season’s freak successes, I think.

Natives getting restless further down the A77 at Somerset Park too, as Jim Duffy living up to the first 80% of his surname.

Good to see the Lichties top of “the Championship”. I had work-related dealings with them in the Dave Baikie/Eddie Wolecki seasons, and but for lack of ambition by their committee (no board at Gayfield) they might have sneaked into the top league then.

I’m in complete agreement when it comes to discussing the limitations of both Callum Davidson & Tommy Wrong.

Both have win more than the best manager since Fergie though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m in complete agreement when it comes to discussing the limitations of both Callum Davidson & Tommy Wrong.

Both have win more than the best manager since Fergie though
    Glass is going to be our best manager since Fergie

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Glass is going to be our best manager since Fergie
    Glass is going to be given more lives than any manager since Fergie. Whether he can capitalise on that remains to be seen.

I do hope you’re right though.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Glass is going to be given more lives than any manager since Fergie. Whether he can capitalise on that remains to be seen.

I do hope you’re right though.
    No he's going to get time to change things from the malaise we were in,its always going to be a long term project with Glass.
    Folk shouting for his head when we weren't even halfway through the season was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    No he's going to get time to change things from the malaise we were in,its always going to be a long term project with Glass.
    Folk shouting for his head when we weren't even halfway through the season was a joke.
    I’m still not sure how successful Glass will be but I’m willing to trust the prawcess for a wee while longer yet.

…and there goes Jim Duffy from Somerset Park.

“It’s not the fact that my name’s chalked on a little blackboard beside my office door that bothers me, it’s more the damp sponge hanging on a string next to it” is roughly what Jack Charlton said when he was appointed at Elland Road.

Hearing from my Ayr pal that Derek McInnes has landed the Kilmarnock gig. Nothing on the BBC Sport site yet.

Edit: Record and S*n trailing the news.

95% over the line my source says.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Hearing from my Ayr pal that Derek McInnes has landed the Kilmarnock gig. Nothing on the BBC Sport site yet.

Edit: Record and S*n trailing the news.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Page 142 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast