+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hartley recently looked like he had lost interest. His team were made to look like a Sunday league team against us recently. Jack Ross will be a bookies front runner and I am sure would take the job if the chance arises.
    Who else? I think Paul Sheerin could do a job for them if he fancies getting back into the hotseat.
    I don't think Jack Ross would go for it. A relative success both at Alloa and St. Mirren in a short space of time. It looks like he has kept St. Mirren up which is a remarkable feat. Are Dundee any bigger than St. Mirren.

FWIW, he could be a future AFC manager if/when McInnes leaves within the next two years.

I was pretty impressed with Dundee when I saw them at Pittodrie earlier on in the season. A few decent players and as mentioned, were pretty keen to try and play fitba.

I thought there'd be a chance Duffy would go back.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    I'm disappointed by what's happened to Hartley. His teams were never as negative or physical as most SPL sides. Tried to play fitba and up until recently did surprisingly well in terms of results given Dundee's lack of resources. It blew up in his face eventually after losing his two best players. His demise reinforces the idea that that there's only one way for a bottom 6 SPL club to survive, which is why so much of our football is eye-bleedingly grim to watch.
    spot on

Hartley recently looked like he had lost interest. His team were made to look like a Sunday league team against us recently. Jack Ross will be a bookies front runner and I am sure would take the job if the chance arises.
    Who else? I think Paul Sheerin could do a job for them if he fancies getting back into the hotseat.
    Apparently, Alan Stubbs is who they have in mind according to The National

Meh!

You are pissing into the wind if you are Dundee manager. Selling club. I think its harsh on Hartley he did the best with what he had. Don't think us banging 7 past them helped his cause though.

I do quite fancy seeing a Dundee v PJM playoff

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You are pissing into the wind if you are Dundee manager. Selling club. I think its harsh on Hartley he did the best with what he had. Don't think us banging 7 past them helped his cause though.

I do quite fancy seeing a Dundee v PJM playoff
    With Dundee getting the only goal after 90+1 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    With Dundee getting the only goal after 90+1 minutes.
    180+1 at Tannalice would be superb

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    180+1 at Tannalice would be superb
    A penalty shoot out would be even better, with a United player hitting the last kick miles over the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    Apparently, Alan Stubbs is who they have in mind according to The National

Meh!
    How about Ray McKinnon manager of the smaller of the Dundee clubs. A stint at managing in the top league with the bigger city club might sound appealing to the Dundee United manager as I think his current team are in for another season in the lower division.

How about Ray McKinnon manager of the smaller of the Dundee clubs. A stint at managing in the top league with the bigger city club might sound appealing to the Dundee United manager as I think his current team are in for another season in the lower division.
    Going to be hun lover Neil McCann according to the BBC.

Page 28 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast