Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    McCann for me as well. I think Gerrard will last till he gets a jog down there and it'll be mission accomplished for him. He's not even going to live up here. Travelling and working from where the **** he lives down south.
    I've been trying to find somewhere that will take a bet on Gerrard being gone before the league starts.
    He was only brought in to sell season tickets - job done.
    At some point the penny will drop that he's not getting a £20m warchest to spend - at that point he'll bail out if he's any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Something to debate....Who will be the first manager to get sacked in Scotland’s top league during the new season?

My guess is Craig Levein at Hearts.
    Before that happens, wouldn't surprise me to see Neilson return to Hearts, with Potter moving back "upstairs."

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Before that happens, wouldn't surprise me to see Neilson return to Hearts, with Potter moving back "upstairs."
    That certainly wouldnít surprise me...well thought of.

I`ll put a £20 on it before Xmas.

Mcinnes

Stanislav Cherchesov

I reckon the Russian lad will get the boot first from the World Cup unless they get a South Korean like helping hand and every dodgy decision goes their way.

Conte sacked at Chelsea

20 years from now, you will never be more than 10 feet away from a former Chelsea manager.

Kenny Miller ?

Kenny Miller the player causes unrest in the Livi dressing room. Kenny Miller the manager gets sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Kenny Miller the player causes unrest in the Livi dressing room. Kenny Miller the manager gets sacked
    I hope he doesn’t end up here now.

Maybe he'll remain as a player?

Jimmy Calderwoood's CV has arrived landed on the Tony Macaroni doormat

Apparently gone.

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Apparently gone.

Lolz
    What an abject fkn shambles. 2 games in. Has something happened we dont yet know about or is it just the 2month probation thing has kicked in and they are getting rid while they can without paying out the remainder on his contract. Regardless, what a fkn shambles. Gary Holt to step in apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    What an abject fkn shambles. 2 games in. Has something happened we dont yet know about or is it just the 2month probation thing has kicked in and they are getting rid while they can without paying out the remainder on his contract. Regardless, what a fkn shambles. Gary Holt to step in apparently.
    Behind the scenes issues....in other words they canít stand the hun pr!ck.

Spl/sfa should be hammering Livi for this. It was a fairly strange appointment from the outset but ffs theyre meant to be a professional fitba club in the top flight. They need to sack their plastic pitch while theyre at it. I noticed the Tony Macaroni was half empty for last weeks first game back in the bigtime. Píss poor.

Message to Derek McInnes.....................dinna even f@cking think about it

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Spl/sfa should be hammering Livi for this. It was a fairly strange appointment from the outset but ffs theyre meant to be a professional fitba club in the top flight. They need to sack their plastic pitch while theyre at it. I noticed the Tony Macaroni was half empty for last weeks first game back in the bigtime. P’ss poor.
    Not sure that you can fine a team for getting a managerial appointment wrong!

Manchester United and ourselves would be bankrupt since the Fergie years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Message to Derek McInnes.....................dinna even f@cking think about it
    Seconded.
    He’s a bad influence in the dressing room.
    Stay well clear.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Not sure that you can fine a team for getting a managerial appointment wrong!

Manchester United and ourselves would be bankrupt since the Fergie years.
    2 games in? I don't remember us or Man Utd sacking our boss after 2 games. That's the point im making. Its a farce.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast