+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

The lad at Soooonerlund must be on a sticky wicket

McInnes must be delighted he stayed away from that disaster of a club.

Players on 60K and not even listed as subs...tick tock they are the new Coventry/Darlington etc

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    The lad at Soooonerlund must be on a sticky wicket

McInnes must be delighted he stayed away from that disaster of a club.

Players on 60K and not even listed as subs...tick tock they are the new Coventry/Darlington etc
    There's no doubt that Sunderland being a train wreck of a club was more to do with McInnes turning them down than his "love" for our club.

I suspect that if a more stable club came in for him in the summer he would have been off.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    There's no doubt that Sunderland being a train wreck of a club was more to do with McInnes turning them down than his "love" for our club.

I suspect that if a more stable club came in for him in the summer he would have been off.
    There is absolutely no doubt of that.

He'll have his cv in his back pocket wherever he goes, just in case. He's not daft. As a previous manager once said "shelf lives etc etc"

He got offered the job because they're a basket case.

They only 'bigger' job he'll get offered will be the Huns, if they can afford to move that mentalist who's got it just now

I dont think they would take him either, the Hun from my work says most of their fans dont want McInnes because he hasn't really laid a glove on Celtic with us. I presume their board members think the same or they would have went for him instead of appointing that crazy guy they have in charge now.

I think the Scotland job might suit McInnes once Strachan goes, I would rather try someone like him than Moyes or McLeish.

Owen Coyle meant to be getting the Staggies job. Does this Dumbarton-related appointment mean we can enjoy more of Mason's 'scoops'?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Owen Coyle meant to be getting the Staggies job. Does this Dumbarton-related appointment mean we can enjoy more of Mason's 'scoops'?
    He's not from Dumbarton.

His career is in free fall. I'm quite enjoying it

Only last year did he turn the hearts job down because he expected a bigger job. Daft ****.

Mcinnes was offered the sevco job last time but wasn't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by donsman View Post
    Mcinnes was offered the sevco job last time but wasn't interested.
    I heard it was the other way about

Page 41 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast