+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1264

Thread: Sack Race?

  1. #1221
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Neil Warnock gone from Cardiff....cue Red John and BUS praying and crossing their fingers.
    For Derek’s sake I hope Cardiff don’t send a plane for him.

  2. #1222
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Neil Warnock gone from Cardiff....cue Red John and BUS praying and crossing their fingers.
    Just for the record I have my fingers crossed and pray every single fkn day that it will be McWinless's last day at Pittodrie.

  3. #1223
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    For Derek’s sake I hope Cardiff don’t send a plane for him.
    Nae funny min

  4. #1224
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    18,034
    Has Colin been linked to the Diets gig?

  5. #1225
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Just for the record I have my fingers crossed and pray every single fkn day that it will be McWinless's last day at Pittodrie.
    I think there is quite a few of us who think like that pal

  6. #1226
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,150
    Steven hun tim pikey jambo ******* Pressley sacked at by Carlisle United

  7. #1227
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Steven hun tim pikey jambo ******* Pressley sacked at by Carlisle United
    Always thought he'd make a wonderful diets manager - perfect fit.

    Fingers crossed smiley...

  8. #1228
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Steven hun tim pikey jambo ******* Pressley sacked at by Carlisle United
    Pressley and Austin McPhee to make up a dream team managerial partnership at Hertz - for the tinky look unwashed.

  9. #1229
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    18,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Steven hun tim pikey jambo ******* Pressley sacked at by Carlisle United
    How the fu ck does that horrible, arrogant, bawbag keep getting gigs?

  10. #1230
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    How the fu ck does that horrible, arrogant, bawbag keep getting gigs?
    That's a really good question, I would have thought the Hertz Director of Football would be perfect for him as its not going to require any tactical nous or intelligence

  11. #1231
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,234
    It’s looking like Jack Ross will be off to Hibs.

  12. #1232
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s looking like Jack Ross will be off to Hibs.
    Been Confirmed Ross Hibs boss they can only get much better probably be Top 6 now! Next one farts manager who is Favourite? The Manager or Motherwell?

  13. #1233
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    215
    Calling it now. Jack Ross will be a failure, eventually, like Heckingbottom. King Derek will continue to keep us well above these clowns.

  14. #1234
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Calling it now. Jack Ross will be a failure, eventually, like Heckingbottom. King Derek will continue to keep us well above these clowns.
    Thats not a high bar you have set.

  15. #1235
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,933
    A few Jambos down here reckon John Terry could be in line.. he still at Villa? If so then doubtful he’d swap even an assistant roll there for Hearts.

  16. #1236
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Thats not a high bar you have set.
    Derek will continue to have us exactly where we should be, gaining absolutely no plaudits for consistency while everyone suffers a meltdown when we get skelped by teams with 5-10x our budget, or even beats them 3 times in a season.

  17. #1237
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Derek will continue to have us exactly where we should be, gaining absolutely no plaudits for consistency while everyone suffers a meltdown when we get skelped by teams with 5-10x our budget, or even beats them 3 times in a season.
    Great I thought it was bad celebrating 2nd place we can look forward to 3rd place.

  18. #1238
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Derek will continue to have us exactly where we should be, gaining absolutely no plaudits for consistency while everyone suffers a meltdown when we get skelped by teams with 5-10x our budget, or even beats them 3 times in a season.
    Thanks for your input Mr Milne.

  19. #1239
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Calling it now. Jack Ross will be a failure, eventually.
    A bold prediction

  20. #1240
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,850
    Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    A few Jambos down here reckon John Terry could be in line.. he still at Villa? If so then doubtful he’d swap even an assistant roll there for Hearts.
    Not a chance.

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •