+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Very short lived. Wonder how will get that gig?
    McWinless maybe

We can at least live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    McWinless maybe

We can at least live in hope
    £1m and he is theirs. We can only hope as you say. More chance of winning the lottery and the euro millions in the same week.

£1m and he is theirs. We can only hope as you say. More chance of winning the lottery and the euro millions in the same week.
    I would take £1 quid pal and he's theirs, lets be honest who in their right mind would give us £1m for McWinless

I would take £1 quid pal and he's theirs, lets be honest who in their right mind would give us £1m for McWinless
    FFS........not another one banging the same drum, there must be 7 or 8 now, meanwhile I’ll go with the lads and support our team later, have done for some time and will continue regardless who is the coach.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS........not another one banging the same drum, there must be 7 or 8 now, meanwhile I’ll go with the lads and support our team later, have done for some time and will continue regardless who is the coach.

SF
    I am not knocking you for going pal, that is upto you. I cannot stand our negative approach in certain matches and in return refuse to pay to watch us now by going to the matches. It’s a matter of principle.....no Aberdeen team should be a sh!tebag against Celtic or Sevco. The Anchor Man makes us fall into this category and until he is away I won’t be funding this approach.

I reckon he is that far away from getting a gig at a bigger club now that we would need to pay them £1m to take him.

SF
    JJ, I'm done pal
    But as for supporting them that will never stop from my side as I have followed them for over 45 years across the world.
    My personal circumstances have changed and I am no longer able to go in person due to where i currently reside, however that does not make me any more or any less of a supporter than folks like you who are in a more fortunate position than me and who can go along week in week out, home and away and if I could I would that is for sure. I must admit to finding the constant digs at folks like me who CAN'T go ever week a little bit tiring now, but each to their own and all that, and what ever floats your boat and gives you a buzz.

I want us to win ever single fkn trophy that there is up fro grabs every season, sadly I don't see that happening under the current regime.
    Do I have the answers and a magic wand? NO!!! do i fk but I can live in hope that things change and we end up being the dominant club once again in Scotland.

Oh and if you ever find yourself out here in my part of the world, the offer and invite to bring your sticks and have a game of golf is still on pal.

SF

I am not knocking you for going pal, that is upto you. I cannot stand our negative approach in certain matches and in return refuse to pay to watch us now by going to the matches. It’s a matter of principle.....no Aberdeen team should be a sh!tebag against Celtic or Sevco. The Anchor Man makes us fall into this category and until he is away I won’t be funding this approach.
    I daresay you will not be missed, anyway, I’ve a richt guid day lined up pre/post match......of which,hopefully we perform today.......if you had not taken your sabbatical you could have cheered our team on with fellow dandies to be the 1st in ages to win at Ibrox(x2) and also pap them out in our first ever cup match, perhaps that does not bode with your agenda, hay hoh

SF

I daresay you will not be missed, anyway, I’ve a richt guid day lined up pre/post match......of which,hopefully we perform today.......if you had not taken your sabbatical you could have cheered our team on with fellow dandies to be the 1st in ages to win at Ibrox(x2) and also pap them out in our first ever cup match, perhaps that does not bode with your agenda, hay hoh

SF
    I have been to more than enough matches in my life to handle not paying to watch a sh!tebag approach which we currently embrace at our great club.
    Enjoy the day out Jackjarvis against a team from Govan...I know I used to. Mind you we always tried to give ourselves a fighting chance.

I have been to more than enough matches in my life to handle not paying to watch a sh!tebag approach which we currently embrace at our great club.
    Enjoy the day out Jackjarvis against a team from Govan...I know I used to. Mind you we always tried to give ourselves a fighting chance.
    I’ll deffo enjoy today, just binned the golf due to the slight breeze which means an earlier than planned KO......could be a bit Lionel by the time comes to head home.

SF

Page 87 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast