+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 173 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Murty gone.
    Normally I would be concerned about a new manager bounce. However, don't think it will happen here.

Absolutely no idea who they will get to be in charge for their last 3 games. Will Jimmy Nic be on the phone to his old mucker Jimmy C to come and help his beloved Huns out in their time of need ?

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    Normally I would be concerned about a new manager bounce. However, don't think it will happen here.

Absolutely no idea who they will get to be in charge for their last 3 games. Will Jimmy Nic be on the phone to his old mucker Jimmy C to come and help his beloved Huns out in their time of need ?
    Is cheeky wee Ally still on the payroll? Bung him in

Good shout.

typically mad huns !! two defeats by the other cheek , and that`s " what it`s all about " .

Never mind that there are two ***** games against Dons and Hibs coming up .

Hibs will murder them. Now over to you Deek,...............

Now confirmed that Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson will be in charge for last three games so sadly no JC 4-0-6 formation next Tuesday

I would laugh my arse off if Gerrard turns them down. To be honest I don't see how that job would increase his profile. Its not as if previous hun managers have gone to a big club in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Now confirmed that Jimmy Nicholl and Jonatan Johansson will be in charge for last three games so sadly no JC 4-0-6 formation next Tuesday
    That's just not fair on Jimmy C is it? Wee David Murray promised him that all he had to do was take the Dunfermline gig for a while and he was nailed on for the big gig. Very shloppy !

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I would laugh my arse off if Gerrard turns them down. To be honest I don't see how that job would increase his profile. Its not as if previous hun managers have gone to a big club in England.
    Whoever takes the job is getting sacked in 12 months time after Celtic win 8 in a row and panic increasingly sets in with the deluded orcs. Celtic are a million miles ahead of sevco and unless a rich sugar daddy comes from nowhere and writes off circa £30 Million (which isn't happening) then Celtic will spend enough and play well enough in the big games to stay comfortably ahead.

I can see no upside for Gerrard at all

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Whoever takes the job is getting sacked in 12 months time
    Only if they're lucky...

More like "Whoever takes the job is getting resigned without pay-off in October after failing to qualify for europa group stages and getting gubbed in first OF game of the season".

Murty will be back as caretaker by Christmas

[QUOTE=Red Zone;38875054]... and unless a rich sugar daddy comes from nowhere and writes off circa £30 Million (which isn't happening) then Celtic will spend enough and play well enough in the big games to stay comfortably ahead.

This is what they hope for every second of the day, but fail to remember that even when they were for sale for peanuts, no one went near them. Absolute rockets that lot.

As you say, it will be 8 in a row for Celtic, or as the orcs keep calling it: another tainted title

Page 59 of 173 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast