+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’ll deffo enjoy today, just binned the golf due to the slight breeze which means an earlier than planned KO......could be a bit Lionel by the time comes to head home.

SF
    A bit wind and you have decided against it?! Have you went soft lad?
    Let’s hope you are more like Ritchie and are singing your way home after a positive result....Messi is probably going to be the outcome but we can live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    JJ, I'm done pal
    But as for supporting them that will never stop from my side as I have followed them for over 45 years across the world.
    My personal circumstances have changed and I am no longer able to go in person due to where i currently reside, however that does not make me any more or any less of a supporter than folks like you who are in a more fortunate position than me and who can go along week in week out, home and away and if I could I would that is for sure. I must admit to finding the constant digs at folks like me who CAN'T go ever week a little bit tiring now, but each to their own and all that, and what ever floats your boat and gives you a buzz.

I want us to win ever single fkn trophy that there is up fro grabs every season, sadly I don't see that happening under the current regime.
    Do I have the answers and a magic wand? NO!!! do i fk but I can live in hope that things change and we end up being the dominant club once again in Scotland.

Oh and if you ever find yourself out here in my part of the world, the offer and invite to bring your sticks and have a game of golf is still on pal.

SF
    Water off a ducks back Bus. The top red card is played all too often now. We all support in anyway we can. I'm back now and will go to the game with the loon, need to get tickets. It's the club I support, mcinnes can leave anytime he likes. Any success will be in spite of him. My opinion only, I think he has been treading water for a couple of seasons. Change needed. And it's fkn freezing, readjustjng

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    could be a bit Lionel by the time comes to head home.

SF
    Name:  images07YZPOGL.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  10.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Touché

Oh and if you ever find yourself out here in my part of the world, the offer and invite to bring your sticks and have a game of golf is still on pal.

SF
    It will be a bit too hot for him. He doesn’t do extreme weather conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Excellent Pacman

JJ, I'm done pal
    But as for supporting them that will never stop from my side as I have followed them for over 45 years across the world.
    My personal circumstances have changed and I am no longer able to go in person due to where i currently reside, however that does not make me any more or any less of a supporter than folks like you who are in a more fortunate position than me and who can go along week in week out, home and away and if I could I would that is for sure. I must admit to finding the constant digs at folks like me who CAN'T go ever week a little bit tiring now, but each to their own and all that, and what ever floats your boat and gives you a buzz.

I want us to win ever single fkn trophy that there is up fro grabs every season, sadly I don't see that happening under the current regime.
    Do I have the answers and a magic wand? NO!!! do i fk but I can live in hope that things change and we end up being the dominant club once again in Scotland.

SF
    Settle petal,
    In no way whatsoever was I having a pop at you.......the game being on a Sunday is why I’m able to attend today......family circumstances/my own team dictate if I can cheer us on in person.
    I indeed am fortunate to be here, had opportunities when working in O&G to work/reside where you are......no thanks, I prefer the bevvy/bacon rolls too much.
    Re golf, I do know the facilities/weather are great and thanks for the invite, however I’ve a set of spanner’s across in Mijas and I’ll just lose my penfolds over there in a few weeks time.
    Most importantly
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Water off a ducks back Bus. The top red card is played all too often now. We all support in anyway we can. I'm back now and will go to the game with the loon, need to get tickets. It's the club I support, mcinnes can leave anytime he likes. Any success will be in spite of him. My opinion only, I think he has been treading water for a couple of seasons. Change needed. And it's fkn freezing, readjustjng
    Likewise pal, water aff a ducks back as you say.
    100% agree with your opinion,
    It's the team i support also and McWinless can go today for all I care.
    Unfortunately I can't see him going anytime soon which will result in us having to put up with the the SoS DD scenario, lets hoof it up the park to the Donkey (who incidentally is once again starting to show his true colours)

Enjoy the game pal, its Red TV for me as usual but I'll maybe switch it on after the first 40 minutes because we don't normally turn up much before that these days and I don't see today being any different but I hope to fk I'm wrong.

SF

Likewise pal, water aff a ducks back as you say.
    100% agree with your opinion,
    It's the team i support also and McWinless can go today for all I care.
    Unfortunately I can't see him going anytime soon which will result in us having to put up with the the SoS DD scenario, lets hoof it up the park to the Donkey (who incidentally is once again starting to show his true colours)

Enjoy the game pal, its Red TV for me as usual but I'll maybe switch it on after the first 40 minutes because we don't normally turn up much before that these days and I don't see today being any different but I hope to fk I'm wrong.

SF
    Is it on REDTV today...thought no Scottish Cup tie could get shown live?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Hopefully you get tickets, there are a few available, anything bar the ugly sisters and I’m sure the police allows the ticket office to be open, btw.....who is claiming to be a top red?

SF

Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast