+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

re: Sack Race?

some hun mink fae lewis - load of them there

"Would honestly be happy to take Jimmy Calderwood at this point. "

McCoist is more likely to be incapacitated by a Sports Direct delivery van than sacked with compensation, they can't afford the outlay.

Quote Originally Posted by khawaga
    McCoist is more likely to be incapacitated by a Sports Direct delivery van than sacked with compensation, they can't afford the outlay.
    That all depends what his contractual notice period is.

Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong

Does anyone know?[/quote]

Does anyone know anything about contracts at that club/company?

Think I'll add Pottechino at Spurs.

Losing 1-0 going on 5-0 at Hull.

To sack him you need someone in charge to actually make the decision. Doesn't look like anyone is actually in charge there. Plus nobody knows just how long these guys are planning on sticking around. Ashley might seem to have clout at the moment but again, is he there long term, what does he want from the club?

McCoist will feel loyalty to them but anyone in their right mind would realise that it's not good for the club. He can't be that thick and I don't think he is. I also doubt it's about the money, he's a wealthy man as it is. I think there is another reason he's sticking around just now for that we will find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngusBull

Does anyone know?[/quote]

Does anyone know anything about contracts at that club/company?[/quote]

I'm sure I heard yesterday that he was on a rolling deal so they are f*cked either way

Rolling contract according to the Hun sites, with full pay reinstated on promotion to premiership.
    Deferred wages also payable on contract termination according to some, but how anyone would know that I'm not sure. It's a lovely thought all the same.

As stated above, he's on a one year rolling deal apparently but they also need to pay back the deferred salary for when he took a pay reduction earlier on this year from £800,000 to £400,000, at least £1,000,000 plus any bonuses, etc.

Unless the filthy masses stop going altogether and we get back to Partick 1979 level of 1,800 attendances then McCoist will probably stay as their board can't afford to bin him.

The Fort William manager sounds as though he could do a job at Ibroke!

Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast