+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Ray McKinnon was the first Aberdeen player I genuinely disliked. There’s been a few since

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Ray McKinnon was the first Aberdeen player I genuinely disliked. There’s been a few since

Never liked him myself either, wasnt it Willie Miller who signed him? Bad move Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Never liked him myself either, wasnt it Willie Miller who signed him? Bad move Willie.
    I’ve never watched a Dons player put in less effort than that c*nt. That’s including Charlie Mulgrew after he signed for Sellick & Sone Alukos second stint

I’ve never watched a Dons player put in less effort than that c*nt. That’s including Charlie Mulgrew after he signed for Sellick & Sone Alukos second stint
    McKinnon SACKED

100% guarentee it will be McIntyre and Doddsie to replace him

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McKinnon SACKED

100% guarentee it will be McIntyre and Doddsie to replace him
    Is that official, not sure it is. I can't even remember McKinnon playing for Aberdeen.

Either way it is good to to see Yinited's continued descent down the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    I can't even remember McKinnon playing for Aberdeen.
    To be fair, he was, as I recall, played consistently out of position wide left of a four.
    But by the cringe he wasnae one for sucking it up and getting a shift in.
    His body language was akin to that of Teresa May amongst real people.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    To be fair, he was, as I recall, played consistently out of position wide left of a four.
    But by the cringe he wasnae one for sucking it up and getting a shift in.
    His body language was akin to that of Teresa May amongst real people.
    he was a pr1ck who made far more effort getting his tickets on at william hill than he ever did on the pitch

Aye lad I have to agree feckless was not even close.

Wasn't just for us though I saw him play for Luton Town and he was totally ghostlike there too.

Funny he was seen as the new messiah by the deluded minks now being called a ridic appointment. W hen you think back to that black day they managed to get past us in the semi and sat at the upper reachs of the league with us what a downward spiral they've gone on.

Long may it continue bet they are nae wanting to play Barca anytime soon

He hasnt been sacked.

Probablly will be though and the pikeys are sh@te so still all good though

OneBrianIrvine Guest
    Had a swatch at joot twitter to see if any word on McKinnon & couldn't believe photo below.

A ) Could they nae find a player willing to model the kit? Fit the hell.

and B ) Oer 20 year since Grantie left us & he still looks much the same. Contrasted with McKinnon himself it's nae real.

Loved Grantie, loved. Loathed McKinnon, legend in his own head. Also made Hartley look like he made an effort with his appearance.

Page 46 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast