+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Absolutely and my point was that McInnes delivered a better challenge than every other manager in the Scottish leagues

And my point is that if that was the best he can do then it's simply not good enough.........

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    stewart milne and andy considine will be rubbing their hands with glee as it will be seen as a positive step for sevco
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    My point exactly pal, we have won the square root of fk all, but some folks appear to satisfied with that, I'm not.
    DM has done his best but it is clear that his best has not been good enough to win any trophies.
    Oh and don't forget we almost signed Ryan Christie apparently so that was good as well.

I shaks ma heid...

On a more serious note, have you managed to scrape the DNA cash together for ma magnets, and have you got yirsel a new pair of baffies yet

SF
    The baffies are in the post. Good luck with the magnets....probably not be worth a bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    And my point is that if that was the best he can do then it's simply not good enough.........
    I’m not going to argue with you there.
    I merely pointed out that no other manager in the Scottish leagues could either.
    All should have been sacked I guess for their failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    fify
    No need.
    We know your subjective towards Milne

McInnes must be a favourite to get the dunt if we get papped out the cup on Sunday. I admittedly can’t stand him but I hope he guides us to a victory over the Govan mob. I can’t see it though. He could well be sacked before the start of next season. He has lost his float and is swimming in deeper water currently.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes must be a favourite to get the dunt if we get papped out the cup on Sunday. I admittedly can’t stand him but I hope he guides us to a victory over the Govan mob. I can’t see it though. He could well be sacked before the start of next season. He has lost his float and is swimming in deeper water currently.
    Thought

Do you actually believe a word of what you have just typed. It's really not worth coming on this forum im afraid. Not even for the comedy value. You have typed this post almost word for word on at least 3 or 4 occasions in the last couple of years. You are like fecking Japanese knotweed min.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Thought

Do you actually believe a word of what you have just typed. It's really not worth coming on this forum im afraid. Not even for the comedy value. You have typed this post almost word for word on at least 3 or 4 occasions in the last couple of years. You are like fecking Japanese knotweed min.
    To answer your question....every word of it.
    Now for the comedy value....show me my posts that are almost word for word as you have said above?
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 28-02-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Ranieri gone at Fulham. That was short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ranieri gone at Fulham. That was short lived.
    Very short lived. Wonder how will get that gig?

Page 86 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast