+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 167 of 173 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1721

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    🤣
    Very sweet to read that.

It will be funny reading all the big names the scum fans will be screaming for, with the reality being very different.
    I read a few suggesting McInnes yesterday.
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I read a few suggesting McInnes yesterday.
    ��
    Is he concomitant with being a Sevco manager?

More financial burden,sacking Beale and all his "staff" .
    More financial burden of trying to poach a manager in employment or a gamble on the unemployed market.
    More abuse from fans of every other club 😄

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    🤣
    Very sweet to read that.

It will be funny reading all the big names the scum fans will be screaming for, with the reality being very different.
    Arteta......🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    We have managed to sack a scum manager. Beale gone foll9wing a Dons thrashing. The weekend just gets better. COYR.
    That is brilliant, what a weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Arteta......🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Seriously, do the delusional ****s really think that they are a bigger club than the Woolwich Arse? (rhetorical question, obviously).

I heared that Beale had meet the time in post treshhold for the Huns to have to pay out what is left on his contract yet another financial hit them they cannot really afford
    To be honest who would want that job, a club infested by bigots and a boardroom that limp from month to month on releasing shares to keep the lights on
    Beale was a horrible indevidual who dimissed every club in Scotland as not worthy to be on the same pitch as the Hun
    Got what he deserved by having the cheek to call us a negaitive team
    The team that played them off the pitch and put three goals past them
    Like I said its going to be interesting to see who gets or whats the worst club job in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    I heared that Beale had meet the time in post treshhold for the Huns to have to pay out what is left on his contract yet another financial hit them they cannot really afford
    To be honest who would want that job, a club infested by bigots and a boardroom that limp from month to month on releasing shares to keep the lights on
    Beale was a horrible indevidual who dimissed every club in Scotland as not worthy to be on the same pitch as the Hun
    Got what he deserved by having the cheek to call us a negaitive team
    The team that played them off the pitch and put three goals past them
    Like I said its going to be interesting to see who gets or whats the worst club job in the UK
    “A Club like Aberdeen”, au revoir!

Excellent!

Mind you if he could have staggered on for six months coinciding with a turnaround at ICT by Drunken Duncan we could have had a Hun Critical er...mass?

Of the countless revolting characteristics Huns posses it does appear that the largest is simple stupidity.

Well, cheerio then

Just watch the GFA and their bit bunch together now to improve their chosen clubs opportunities on the field ?

We'll never see Steven McLean ref another match for us v them again. Back to the dark arts brigade .

Who do the Huns play next .? It'll be another game like v At Mirren. Four penalties for the filth , even when the "foul" is outside the box.

Paranoid, me ?

Page 167 of 173 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast