+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you win another game ...

Will you win another game ...

... in 2014?

Just askin'.

Can't win, can't score and 4 points off the drop. Tough times.

re: Will you win another game ...

And 8 points off the play offs.

You signed a striker yet to replace the pervert?

Oh and yes, we'll win plenty of games in 2014 ta.

who knows katch, who knows, if we knew we'd all be rich, mind you it was said to me to 'be frank', I still prefer being...ray, so I don't want to complicate this aged mind of mine and think about becoming 'rich'.

quite content at being in the 'real league', bollox to that premier cr4p, and sod going into the lower ones, though they're preferable to the premier.

ray...in Batley.

take a 'chill' search out the cleverest record ever written...O Superman by Laurie Anderson, nothing short of brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    ... in 2014?

Just askin'.

Yes, times are so tough I don't know how I sleep at night.

Well if contentment could be traded for points you two would be star signings for the head coach.

A distinct lack of energy and aggression towards me having a ' cheap pop '. You all seem thoroughly brow beaten by the current state of your team and club. I'm putting the stick down aussie.

However, I see braggy managed some rape banter - did you miss the memo bragarino, WE SAID NO!!! When it came down to the crunch United were always going to do the right thing by the Sheffield community.

Er, shouldn't that read SHE SAID NO...

When it came down to the crunch United were always going to do the right thing...What a load of utter and complete bollox and you know it Katch!

The only reason the pigs did the right thing (months and months too late) is because they were massively pressured into it by media, patrons, sponsors and proper fans that don't support dirty perverts...Simple really.

If none of these people had stepped forward your club would now be playing a perv..

Your board are a joke, and I don't just mean pigsmad...That yank you've got... is he for real.

Anyway it's been done to death about the dirty pervert rapist so I'll say no more on the subject.

Enjoy league one Katch for ages yet..Negative Nige is taking you no where.

Well if contentment could be traded for points you two would be star signings for the head coach.

A distinct lack of energy and aggression towards me having a ' cheap pop '. You all seem thoroughly brow beaten by the current state of your team and club. I'm putting the stick down aussie.

However, I see braggy managed some rape banter - did you miss the memo bragarino, WE SAID NO!!! When it came down to the crunch United were always going to do the right thing by the Sheffield community.
    Our form in front of goal is obviously a concern but we have added a good player in the last week and had we had a bit of luck and a decent set of officials the liklehood is that we would have beaten a Huddersfield side who have been very strong at home.

You wouldn't know having been out of the division for so long but the Championship is a very competitive division, look how tight the table is. If we were getting outplayed and ham

"The fact is", said Sally to Humpty Katch in a rather mocking tone,"The country as a whole and the outraged masses said no to Evans - while the board down at S2 tamely buried their heads in the sand hoping 'their little inconvenience' would all simply go away until they could sign him. And all the while Mr Phipps, The Poundland Prince (wherever he is) and Mr McCabe dragged the of SUFC further through the mud by being as weak

... in 2014?

Just askin'.

Awwwww bless, struggling to get out of the pub league and you're whittling what is happening in our back yard.

Think you're confusing contentment with the knowledge of having seen it all before many many times & knowing it's really not worth worrying about...'tough times' as you call it is common place in football & especially in Sheffield, as I often say, there's always the next match...it's football Katch, nothing really too tough about it is there.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)