+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loan Window

re: Loan Window

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    Breaking News...Defender Anthony Stewart has become Crewe Alexandra Football Club's third loan signing in 24 hours. Brilliant piece od scouting from the Alex management.

More loan news... Johnny Johnston has joined Conference side Alfreton Town on loan until January 1st.

re: Loan Window

Yes, SD has done well here and, in fairness, these two strikers were probably higher up his list earlier in the season but circumstances conspired against us.

I hope, though, that those who accuse the board of being parsimonious with the purse strings will acknowledge that they've supported the manager - I can't imagine Ajose comes cheap though there may have been some clever negotiating on the back of what we're still owed for Luke Murphy.

The addition of Stewart actually means we currently have 6 loan players and I believe we can only include 5 in the match day squad - though the Stewart loan may be a pre-cursor to him signing when the window opens and a sweetener for Wycombe in the interests of concluding a permanent deal...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123