+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How very sad

How very sad

The world we now seem to live in ...

see link , read the story about the old lady on her own , makes you think - view external link

re: How very sad

We had an old chap around for Xmas dinner last year but the way he behaved was out of order. I ain't having Artist round here again the drunken bum. ;-)

least your doing your bit for the community eh gaz !!

wery sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    The world we now seem to live in ...

see link , read the story about the old lady on her own , makes you think
    It's such a shame the elderly get treated in this Country, look at Alf for example, ignored in the real world he has resorted to pretending he can still "get it up" on forums such as this

If you want to know about sad and alone come to Brunton Park

could be worse mark , you could follow bwfc

i recall your lot being top of the league after turning chelsea over at the bridge !

You must be as old as me, seems a wee bit of a distant memory, remember watching us do over Everton, now we let in 4 against Dagenham. Last time I went to Bolton you were top of the 4th, you beat us 5 0 and one side of the ground was a supermarket. ****ing stotting day out as you can imagine. Whole game the fans shouted about George Oghani the burglar or something, he led our razor attack that day

eye mate 51

the highs & lows eh ! tbh i have only been up to your gaff twice i think , once in FA cup yrs back ..i cant recall much about it other than the weather that day ..freezing cold & snow ...dont even recall the result ...your lot have always struck me as having a good following ...i once went to workington where we lost !!

oh well may be the glory days will return soon for ya eh ...never say never !