+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Favorite sub-genre of Chinese food ?

Favorite sub-genre of Chinese food ?

Personally, I think it's got to be the classic dishes and flavors from the Hunan provence. I find they tend to be more interesting to pallet and demonstrate a tremendously inventive use of spices of the Orient.

You?

On a separate subject, I'm meeting Marilena for drinks later. She's Danish. A petite blonde with an incredibly tight figure and the most delicious golden skin tones. I met her in a local coffee shop. She was so hot for me.

re: Favorite sub-genre of Chinese food ?

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam

On a separate subject, I'm meeting Marilena for drinks later. She's Danish. A petite blonde with an incredibly tight figure and the most delicious golden skin tones. I met her in a local coffee shop. She was so hot for me.
    No you're not. You'll be raking through the bakery bins again with a bloke called Martin looking for some stale Danish pastries. Later, he'll be giving you a golden shower behind Starbucks. It'll be warm.

You stupid, life-wasting, fantasist skank-bint. You'll tell me I'm wrong, but I bet I'm a lot, LOT closer than you.

I'm in Copenhagen so I claim the I'll touch a Danish bird first today prize. And its not ****ing raining!!

Quote Originally Posted by griff

No you're not. You'll be raking through the bakery bins again with a bloke called Martin looking for some stale Danish pastries. Later, he'll be giving you a golden shower behind Starbucks. It'll be warm.

[/quote]

you must envy martin his bladder control, eh, captain pyshy pants.

I suppose it's understandable that pysh is always on pyshey's mind...

... let's not get into his anal dribble problem, though, that's just gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Markovitch
    I'm in Copenhagen so I claim the I'll touch a Danish bird first today prize. And its not ****ing raining!!
    You get about a bit, Markovitch. Do you have any targets for how many hotties you'll notch when you visit a different place?

Sambo, are you still licking windows on the Renfrewshire buses? Getting colder innit?