+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PREDICTIONS - Week 18, 28/29-11-14

re: PREDICTIONS - Week 18, 28/29-11-14

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTop60
    Donny have 6 points more than Crewe, and 2 games in hand.

Crewe have leaked 8 more goals than any other team in League One, and the trouble with being bottom of the table is no-one is afraid of you.

I was going for a 3 or 4 - 0 win for Donny, but I thought there was a slim chance Crewe might just slip one in. Hence a 3-1 win to Donny. Come 5pm on Saturday we will all be a lot wiser.
    Yep we were a lot wiser. All your predictions were wrong!

Hold on, Steve Davis has been losing sleep for weeks over how he would cope when Donny Rovers arrived to paste his team, so just in time he begged for a couple of loan strikers to come in.

Even with Ikpeazu and Ajose up front and playing from home Crewe STILL couldn't beat Donny Rovers. No wonder you are rooted to the bottom of the table if you can gloat about just getting a draw. You know as well as I do that without Ikpeazu you would have lost.

I hope you enjoy League Two next season.

'AlsagerCrewie' wrote at 16:13 on 02 Dec:
    'SilverTop60' wrote at 15:54 on 02 Dec:
    Hold on, Steve Davis has been losing sleep for weeks over how he would cope when Donny Rovers arrived to paste his team, so just in time he begged for a couple of loan strikers to come in.

Even with Ikpeazu and Ajose up front and playing from home Crewe STILL couldn't beat Donny Rovers. So much for all your false optimism above. No wonder you are rooted to the bottom of the table, you know as well as I do that without Ikpeazu Crewe would have lost.

struggling to see what your point is

I think he trying to say that Donny were better??
    A scrappy goal late on in the game showed Donnies quality, promotion for them I would say ;-D

Yes we do have Uche on loan. But for such a good team like Donny ;-D I think our defence held their own.
    Also, Donny were VERY lucky to Finnish the game with 11 players. Two footed challenge and kicking someone in the stomach is.
    I do admire Donny fans too, showed real s

Alcott predicted a 2-1 Donny win and I predicted a 3-1 Donny win. These numbers were based on the performance of both teams and their standings and performance. For some reason you felt you could not resist jumping onto our site and suggesting that we change our predictions which we were quite happy with. I don't remember in our predictions any narrative saying that we are a good team or that we have good strikers, or that Crewe were a bad team, I just quoted numbers.

You started all this banter and continued it with "Yep we were a lot wiser. All your predictions were wrong!"

I keep reading reference to a late goal, but 18 mins from the end isn't all that late in my opinion. After 90 mins maybe, but not at 80 mins.

On a more serious note, Ryan, in my opinion Donny are underperforming with the team we have, have the worst home record in League One and I certainly don't defend the behaviour of our players at times. And although Crewe are bottom of League One your new strikers shoul

Actually youdid say we were a bad team, unless your saying getting relegated to league 2 is good? And as you say Donny are underachieving. So are crewe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12