+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UKIP (our saviours)

UKIP (our saviours)

Nudge, nudge ... say no more ..

Next week's Question Time should be pretty good. Russell Brand and Nigel locking horns ... ooh matron!!

re: UKIP (our saviours)

Russell Brand- a nobody as far as I'm concerned. Yet another invented celebrity.
    You could put an Alsation dog in a debate against him & Fido would come out top.

Brand should take over the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Is there a DISLIKE button on this system?

I am getting cheesed off with this "do you want to contribute to our profitable slush fund for overpaid executives?" every time I log on here, "otherwise we will bombard you with inane advertisements every two seconds".

If this continues as an "improvement", I'm off somewhere you don't get harassed. Life is too short for such conservative/fascist inspired rip-offs. Goodness knows what it will degenerate too if we have a bunch of loony UKIP MPs who make up what their manifesto says as they go day by day, next time around.

Those that have the most to say obviously have time on their hands and are not occupied enough with a challenging job. On another site I read that whilst complaining about immigrants and their families, it is the white underclass who are getting more vocal, and these are the people who do not do a proper day of constructive work (a bit like MPs and bank higher executives who talk themselves into believing that their junketin

Bloody Poles...coming over here,
    protecting our women and children !

Brand is too late to join the raving loony party as theybare already in government and highly engaged in wrecking the country.

[quote="nonsuchmike"]Is there a DISLIKE button on this system?

I am getting cheesed off with this "do you want to contribute to our profitable slush fund for overpaid executives?" every time I log on here, "otherwise we will bombard you with inane advertisements every two seconds".

If this continues as an "improvement", I'm off somewhere you don't get harassed. Life is too short for such conservative/fascist inspired rip-offs. Goodness knows what it will degenerate too if we have a bunch of loony UKIP MPs who make up what their manifesto says as they go day by day, next time around.

Those that have the most to say obviously have time on their hands and are not occupied enough with a challenging job. On another site I read that whilst complaining about immigrants and their families, it is the white underclass who are getting more vocal, and these are the people who do not do a proper day of constructive work (a bit like MPs and bank higher executives who t

I see The express and Star are going to support UKIP at the next election , seeing as the owner is a tax avoiding ****ographer that should sit just about right with Farage and co.

Made a bit of a t*t of himself on the radio yesterday, seems he doesn't like a bit of bitty, but soon changed his mind when he realized it wasn't a vote winner.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)