+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe v Doncaster ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Crewe v Doncaster ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Going for a 2-1 win to the Alex.

re: Crewe v Doncaster ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

2-1 win for me too as I know Nev makes sense.

2-1 for me too, uche and inman

Hold on, Steve Davis has been losing sleep for weeks over how he would cope when Donny Rovers arrived to paste his team, so just in time he begged for a couple of loan strikers to come in.

Even with Ikpeazu and Ajose up front and playing from home Crewe STILL couldn't beat Donny Rovers. So much for all your false optimism above. No wonder you are rooted to the bottom of the table, you know as well as I do that without Ikpeazu Crewe would have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTop60
    Hold on, Steve Davis has been losing sleep for weeks over how he would cope when Donny Rovers arrived to paste his team, so just in time he begged for a couple of loan strikers to come in.

Even with Ikpeazu and Ajose up front and playing from home Crewe STILL couldn't beat Donny Rovers. So much for all your false optimism above. No wonder you are rooted to the bottom of the table, you know as well as I do that without Ikpeazu Crewe would have lost.
    struggling to see what your point is

Quote Originally Posted by AlsagerCrewie

struggling to see what your point is[/quote]

I think he trying to say that Donny were better??
    A scrappy goal late on in the game showed Donnies quality, promotion for them I would say ;-D

Yes we do have Uche on loan. But for such a good team like Donny ;-D I think our defence held their own.
    Also, Donny were VERY lucky to Finnish the game with 11 players. Two footed challenge and kicking someone in the stomach is.
    I do