+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match thread V Brum

re: Match thread V Brum

Pearce and Assombalonga said it was hand ball, so that's good enough for me.

The question I would like answering though, was since when did a fourth official start over riding a referee and linesman from 50 yards away?

I thought( I may be wrong) his job was to manage the dugout areas/substitutions and advise the ref on misdemeanors and problems outside his field of view?

Not listen to team benches going absolute ape at him, for a decision then him radio the ref to say I think that was hand ball?
    The fact the ref gave a corner, shows he knew the ball had made contact, yet that was his decision and seemed fine to a lino?

Take our inbred cousins over the brook. They had a man sent off (unfairly) last week, yet it was right under the fourth officials nose. Yet he said absolutely jack ****?

Weird doesn't even cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

The question I would like answering though, was since when did a fourth official start over riding a referee and linesman from 50 yards away?

I thought( I may be wrong) his job was to manage the dugout areas/substitutions and advise the ref on misdemeanors and problems outside his field of view?

Not listen to team benches going absolute ape at him, for a decision then him radio the ref to say I think that was hand ball?
    The fact the ref gave a corner, shows he knew the ball had made contact, yet that was his decision and seemed fine to a lino?

Take our inbred cousins over the brook. They had a man sent off (unfairly) last week, yet it was right under the fourth officials nose. Yet he said absolutely jack ****?

Your right tricky this is the fa's rules.must be the first time in history that the 4th official has given

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

Your right tricky this is the fa's rules.must be the

Brum got what they deserved, a penalty
    Britt got what he deserved, a red card
    Now I hope the ref gets what he deserves, to be dropped for a few games for complete incompetence!

I don't know what was worse from the officials (ref and asst.), that they missed a CLEAR penno or that the ref took advice from someone with no jurisdiction in on field matters?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    On the line I heard, if so a straight red is a 3 match ban

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    On the line I heard, if so a straight red is a 3 match ban

[/quote]
    I might of got it wrong about two yellows for Britt.i was pretty certain he had already been booked for an earlier foul.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456