+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 15)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 15)

Another high scoring week with CentreMid and Tenpast_Chelsea sharing the win with 41pts apiece as Blade_Hater fills the 3rd podium spot and curly9 just misses out on a medal. Donkey on points is millermadlad with just 6 but on a rare occasion a special donkey award also to one of the winners as Tenpast_Chelsea probably missed out on scoring more points and being the sole winner as he messed up his Liverpool v Stoke prediction so in fact got his 41pts from just 9 games.

pip_y holds off wathrufc at the top but we now have 7 players within a typical week's spread of 25 points (Winner - Donkey)

FA Cup next week but a normal week for the PL as we'll play our 2nd round in January.

Week 15
    Winner: CentreMid 41pts 2x8 (Man Utd, Sheff Wed), 1x7 (Southend), 1x6 (Bolton), 2x2 (Results), 3 (Reid), 5 (Weekly Win)
    Winner: Tenpast_Chelsea 41pts 1x9 (Barnet), 2x8 (Man Utd, Sheff Wed), 1x7 (Southend), 2x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    3rd: Blade_Hater 34pts
    Donkey: millermadlad 6pts
    Players: 22
    Average:

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 15)

...another 10 more points than mi owd fat head this week and the gap just gets wider and wider...

I accept my Donkey ears for making a pigs ear of my predictions and to rub salt onto the wound my missing prediction was Liverpool 1 Stoke 0.

1 goal off of getting the correct score in 8 of the matches and I get the Donkey ears again, deary me. Shows the fine lines between success and failure.

Building a slight lead on me now Curly9... This will have to be reeled in

An observation, Ruben Reid didn't score for Plymouth on Saturday. There were two Reid's for Plymouth and it was Bobby Reid who scored their goal. - view external link

leeds miller, thats what happens when Ex millers supporters still hang on to there Ex heroes, I know its hard, But you have to let them go.!!!bring back,Albert Bennett, John Galley, Ken Houghton , Ian Butler, and Barry Lyons. ! !

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsMiller1989
    An observation, Ruben Reid didn't score for Plymouth on Saturday. There were two Reid's for Plymouth and it was Bobby Reid who scored their goal.
    Thanks for that LeedsMiller1989 although I think Brin, CentreMid, FrickleyAway, ilikecarling, pip_y, villamiller, wathrufc and XserbarusX will be calling you teacher's pet. It'll cost them all 3 points except for CentreMid who'll lose 8 as he drops out of the weekly win.

Full update to come later.

Thanks Leedsmiller...thanks a lot...teacher will now give you a gold star ...lol...just hope I don't lose by 7 points now

leedsmiller, Well spotted, are you sure you dont work for MI5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast