+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 points off a play-off place...

10 points off a play-off place...

...but only 3 points away from relegation

So where will we end up?

We are winning our home games and routinely picking up a point away from home. I think we'll end up about 8th/9th and I'll be happy with that.

Move on from there and big push next season.

re: 10 points off a play-off place...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    ...but only 3 points away from relegation

So where will we end up?

We are winning our home games and routinely picking up a point away from home. I think we'll end up about 8th/9th and I'll be happy with that.

Move on from there and big push next season.

It's all about the team's above us losing points and us winning our home games and draws and wins away JJ if that happens who knows we could still make the play-offs!

In realty just don't think we have the Quality to go for the Play Offs, not this season anyway.

I agree blood although this league is weird at the moment. My hope is a decent finish to the season and Lennon gets the club on a real upward move

Thing is JJ we've already lost Mavies (a class player on his day) Chungy is going to The Asian Cup in January.

For me it's going to be hard to get anywhere near the Play Offs.

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood
    Thing is JJ we've already lost Mavies (a class player on his day) Chungy is going to The Asian Cup in January.

For me it's going to be hard to get anywhere near the Play Offs.
    We will have to wait to see who NL brings into the club in January.

You're right Campo... Neils probably got his feelers out already ... Don't think he'll find a better player than Chungy tho.

just been thinking the same JJ, 10 points from play offs, Campo hit it on the head with the movers and shakers in January. if we can stay within touching distance it may not be unachievable to have a push on after the new year.

There certainly seems to be a spring in the step and a confidence within the team now.

I don't want them anywhere near the play offs. They could end up winning them.

Top half would suit me, it all depends on what he does in January. He knows what is needed .

27 games left that's a possible 81 points + 21 we have is 102 possible points. If you need 75 points for the playoffs that means we could drop 27 points or 9 defeats and still make the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)