+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haw Chalky

Haw Chalky

Are youse coming to the Peodo Capital on the 20th? Don't worry youse can bring your cockatiel or lady friend for company, and we will welcome you at Clique HQ. It's nee Hooters like, but a good place to have a beer before your inevitable demise at the Fortress... Or Sommat

We dinee bite.

re: Haw Chalky

I booked the day off ages ago and weather permitting will be making the journey as i have never been to Rochdale's ground...

Well make sure youse pop into the cem. I'll get Kelvo out fer it. He will'nt be going to the game like..., he does go anymore. He may of mentioned it.

I'll treat you to an half.

Thanks for the offer TTNY,its very nice of you but i doubt that I will go to the pub for a meet up...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    we will welcome you at Clique HQ. It's nee Hooters like, but a good place to have a bee.
    I of to say, this is very true. When I were there I were the only daft **** in an Carlisle shirt in the place and were surrounded by an load off of Rochdale mentals, but the lot off of them, to an man, were geet ace. I got there early and were met first by Judders and his nipper before being gradually introduced to what felt like the whole off of ****ing Rochdale. We had lots off of pints and the conversation and the beer were top notch.

I of to say, if youse gan, youse of to gan in there, youse'll ****ing love it. Good people, believe it or not!

If he doesert come clique hq then I'm gan to stand outside the anway turnstiles looking for an bloke with an parrot on his shoulder.

I don't want to say that I will be there and then decide not turn up at the last minute as would probably happen but thankyou for the offer anyway...

Seriously Chalky, youse need to gan. They might act like an load off of mongoloids, but they are an geet arf.

I feel shunned.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    I feel shunned.
    Nee wonder if youse gan prancing round with an load off of homlords!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)