+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chelsea vs Spurs

re: Chelsea vs Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    Just a bit worried about Fazio being up against Drogba unless his age catches up with him as it clearly did with Eto on Sun

Is Kaboom going to feature?

Not that I want him to ever wear our shirt again after the cowardly performance against Stoke when he twice turned his back on the ball in the box!

He's got personal problems i hear but what exactly?

Regarding Kaboom. I heard a rumour that there was a bust up between Ade and Kaboom against Harry Kane? Funny how Kaboom and Ade have disappeared since said rumour?

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Well can't have too many complaints we've worked hard and played well but have just come up against an absolutely superb side that defence is incredible and they are so ruthless I think this Chelsea could go down in history as one of the great teams. Still think that second goal killed us and that's disappointing we went one down against the run of play you need a leader to calm the lads down tell them to keep it tight and of they keep playing how their playing there will be chances what you can't do is gift them a second within 3 minutes because then youtr dead in the water we definately lack leadership we give away silly goals in all the big games . Still hats off too chelsea they marshaled us superbly second half and scored a great third goal

Tell you what Simon after reading your posts on this thread you know f''' all about fo

Well can't have too many complaints we've worked hard and played well but have just come up against an absolutely superb side that defence is incredible and they are so ruthless I think this Chelsea could go down in history as one of the great teams. Still think that second goal killed us and that's disappointing we went one down against the run of play you need a leader to calm the lads down tell them to keep it tight and of they keep playing how their playing there will be chances what you can't do is gift them a second within 3 minutes because then youtr dead in the water we definately lack leadership we give away silly goals in all the big games . Still hats off too chelsea they marshaled us superbly second half and scored a great third goal

Tell you what Simon after reading your

Oi, Hammerwell, enjoy the nosebleed of being above us, it wont last...

COYS
    Lmfao @ Meat , Sorry but haven't you been saying that all season so far ?

By the looks of some posts on here , it's you that needs to worry about nosebleeds, from SSY

Don't worry though , im sure she is just all mouth ... But if you do need a hand , just drop us a pm and I'll watch your back for you mate . [/quote]

Obsessed much ? Cmon admit it your that filthy little toerag mickyj[/quote]

lol, sorry to disappoint you but I have no reason or desire to be someone else .

Now I thought you were intelligent enough to see from your own set of fans as well as others , that no one wants to listen to all your negative $hit that you keep on posting on here.

I thought you'd fupped off to ***** squirts once , while promising never to co

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06

COYS

By the looks of some posts on here , it's you that needs to worry about nosebleeds, from SSY

Don't worry though , im sure she is just all mouth ... But if you do need a hand , just drop us a pm and I'll watch your back for you mate . [/quote]

lol, sorry to disappoint you but I have no reason or desire to be someone else .

Now I thought you were intelligent enough to see from your own set of fans as well as others , that no one wants to listen to all your negative $hit that you keep on posting on here.

I thought you'd fupped off t

COYS

Now I thought you were intelligent enough to see from your own set of fans as well as others , that no one wants to listen to all your negative $hit that you keep on

COYS

Now I thought you were intelligent enough to see from your own set of fans as well as others , that no one wants to

Quote Originally Posted by hammerwell06

COYS

Now I thought you were intelligent enough to see from your own set

Lol @ "Devon " . He probably does post on there but because his posts are so dull , you probably miss them .

Me & mine are all well thanks mate , hope you & yours are too . I wish you & your family a good xmas & a happy new year . Stay safe if your travelling over the festive period.

Can you believe us this season ? I know it won't end up like this at the end of the season , but for now I'm gunna enjoy every minute of it

Just got to close the gap on City now ...

Yes going to Leicester on Boxing Day to watch the mighty Spurs in a 6 pointer!!!

Best festive wishes to you & yours!

Rattle off another few wins and you'll soon catch Citeh and Chelski are also wobbling at the thought of facing the carthorse!!!

BFS can them dust his England manager application down and challenge Woy!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)