+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea vs Spurs

Chelsea vs Spurs

A big test for us tomorrow night. Not expecting miracles but hoping for a good performance.

COYS

re: Chelsea vs Spurs

Not expecting anything outta this one just hoping for a decent performance. It will be a good indicator to see if we have turned a corner or not, would be nice to see the fight showe'd against Everton & Hull but could be the cowardice showed against Liverpool & Newcastle you just don't know with this jekyll & Hyde spurs team of ours

Maybe I'm losing the plot, but i fancy us there for some reason against all the odds.

We haven't won there since long shorts and sideburns

They are unbeaten

Its Mourinho

We regularly lose our bottle against the big boys and get tonked by 4's and 5's

but despite all this I fancy us to come away with something, maybe even a win!

If we can manage a win just think of the injection of confidence that will give the boys, breaking that top 4 club hoodoo in recent seasons against the best team in the land.

COYS!

2-3 Spurs.

COYS!

we going to do the ssllaaggss 5-1 mark my words its happening

Lets "Park the Bus" and pi55 Jose off!!!

I was there in the 70s when we won 2 - 0 with Jimmy Pearce scoring both goals and Alan Gilzean had a blinder!!

COYS

Early team news.

"Vlad Chiriches was forced off against Everton with a back problem but Kyle Naughton returns after serving a two-match suspension.
    Emmanuel Adebayor, Etienne Capoue, Danny Rose and Andros Townsend have all missed our last three matches through injury.
    “We have another training session this afternoon (Tuesday) and we’ll analyse everyone then,” reported Mauricio ahead of training. “We have one day less than Chelsea to prepare, so we’ll analyse each case and then we’ll make a decision.”

COYS

[quote="DEVONSPUR" and pi55 Jose off!!!

I was there in the 70s when we won 2 - 0 with Jimmy Pearce scoring both goals and Alan Gilzean had a blinder!!

COYS[/quote]

And I was there on that rainy day in Feb 1990 when Lineker scored that late winner at the Bridge.

I would happily take a draw now but I fear the usual nil points.

Jut praying he sticks with the same team as Everton, if Chiriches is injured bring in Naughton. That should be the only change.

Just a bit worried about Fazio being up against Drogba unless his age catches up with him as it clearly did with Eto on Sun

Is Kaboom going to feature?

Not that I want him to ever wear our shirt again after the cowardly performance against Stoke when he twice turned his back on the ball in the box!

He's got personal problems i hear but what exactly?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)