+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who made cows?

re: Who made cows?

I think the real answer is none of us know.

The problem with science is if it doesn't fit with common theory it gets thrown out. Like the archeologist who found human bones that prove humans were around much much longer than we thought and puts a spanner in the works of evolution. Scientists base there careers around there theory and anything that contradicts it are thrown out as nonsense. For example the giant elongated skulls found. There is no explanation for this appart from ancient history that now get put in the myths and legends category.
    I personally think there is more to myths and legends that meets the eye.
    Also science won't recognise spirituality and stuff like that because with there limited knowledge they can't prove it. Some things can't be explained but that doesn't mean it's not real.

Balan we had a thread on that topic not so long ago. Also the possibility of multiple big bangs in a cycle that could be infinite.

Bongo "Like the archeologist who found human bones that prove humans were around much much longer than we thought and puts a spanner in the works of evolution"

How does that put a spanner in the works of evolution? All it does is shift the time dates. What is even 500,000 years of evolution. Nothing.

Bongo" problem with science is if it doesn't fit with common theory it gets thrown out"

You throw this out a lot but as usual casts a huge floppy net over all sciences. What gets thrown out stuff like the hollow earth theory? Can you show me a peer reviewed paper which verifies this amazing discovery? Of coarse you can't. Because It's bollox.

Bongo"For example the giant elongated skulls found. There is no explanation"

There's always an explanation. In some areas it may have become a ritual for the males to headbutt for the wenches affections so evoluti

The skulls are twice the size of modern day humans. Head butting wouldn't increase the size. Maybe the shape though. The skulls are explained in ancient belief but thrown out because it contradicts both modern day science and religion.
    If bones and foot prints were found thousands of years earlier the history of human kind needs to be 're written.

Maybe in another 500,000 years there'll be one of Bongos future relatives concocting a theory about the spin off human race that had long ear lobes with holes in that must have arrived on Earth from another planet in the galaxy - and then realise it was a bad fashion accessory called lobe gauging that prevailed for a few years back in the early 21st Century.

Evolution, evolution, evolution.

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ehayky.jpg[/IMG

Evolution my arse

Ahh the famous elongated Paracas skulls with the so called abnormal DNA. Brien Foerster, who is the assistant director of the Paracas History Museum claimed to have the genetic results but unfortunately the 'scientist' who penned these results wishes to remain mysterious so hence the results have not be seen by any credible scientist.

This doesn't stop Brian from making claims of ancient aliens having also appeared on the tv show with the same and authoring a number of books. He also has a little travel business to the discovery sites of the 'Ancient aliens'

Now Brian is not too keen in having the skulls examined independent of his control. Why would you when you're fleecing the cash from the gullible.

Skull binding from early childhood. That's all it is.Another common religious ritual. Elongated skulls have been found all over the world.

Binding was and is used oz. However binding wouldn't account for the 60% more volume to the scull.
    Where does this scull fit in with your evolutionary tree?

scull - isn't that something to do with drinking or rowing ?

What have these skulls got to do with cows, unles of course they are purported to be cows skulls though they probably aren't as I'm not sure cows jaw lines and teeth configurations quite mach these.

The only hollow "earth" around here is the gaps between your two ears Bongmeister. And you may well be the missing link between apes and humans. I'd like to chuck in something about cows but that may be a little insulting...to the cows. I'm sure they wouldn't let you catch up with them in the field to let you "experiment" with them (knowworrimean). Best to dow what the locals do and stick to the sheep, eh

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Binding was and is used oz. However binding wouldn't account for the 60% more volume to the scull.
    Where does this scull fit in with your evolutionary tree?
    My evolutionary tree? Typical you ignore most of the post because it doesn't agree with your fantasy ideas. The skulls were thinner due to the binding and thus of coarse you can create greater volume. Same thing was done to extend necks with the rings or foot binding to restrict growth.

Next.

Look oz I don't claim to know exactly what all the answers are. But I do think unless we find out the true history of the human race we will never know if we were created or not. History has been hidden and destroyed over the years by many civilizations. I'm just seeking the truth about our past. It's probably the most fascinating subjects ever imo.
    Ufos have been hidden from us so if they exists it's quite possible we were created by one.
    The most logical theory is we may originate from the annunaki who created us. They were seen as gods by humans as wrote in Greek mythology and Sumerian text. I'm more likely to believe what they said is closer to the truth than any modern day theory.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)