+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who made cows?

re: Who made cows?

Ps.. binding wouldnt increase the volume by much let alone 60%. Me You nuclear Yubby Winnie BB Stateside ect ect dont know where we come from. You dont have the answers either.

I do know Bingo, and one day you and the rest of the world will find out one way or another.

Bongo :

In the begining was the word ,and the word was with God ...etc John 1-1.
    correction :
    In the begining was sound,and the sound was with God,and the sound was God.

Let us just say for an example, God exists, now why did he create this creation?

I do not think many will know an answer? (or a satifactory answer?)
    Gentlemen the stage is yours.

I'm not sure to be honest. I think people get mixed up with the gods who created humans like the Annunaki and God who made everything. The Annunaki created humans to mine gold.
    I'm no scientist but I do think sound was used by ancient civilizations for various reasons such as levitation of the huge stones. Sound can be used as a source of free energy.
    I don't think I've understood your question though.

Whaddaya mean I don't know? I know Yubby's right.

I envy Yubby for having faith. It's a really positive thing. I on a bit of a spiritual journey at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Ps.. binding wouldnt increase the volume by much let alone 60%. Me You nuclear Yubby Winnie BB Stateside ect ect dont know where we come from. You dont have the answers either.
    I answered your cow question.

Please show me the research that proves binding wouldn't increase volume.

I've never ever claimed to have the answers. I believe in the possibility of everything!.

In one breath you're saying You don't know then you exhale with another blah about the Annunaki
    Which there have been many and where you have 'told' us exactly how it is.

What is it with you and dropping boards to support your posts?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    I envy Yubby for having faith.
    Faith is another word for hope.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch
    I do know Bingo, and one day you and the rest of the world will find out one way or another.
    That is such an arrogant statement, Yubbs.

Come ye unbelievers be punished by your loving God who is also a vengeful and jealous god who himself magically popped out from somewhere(?) driven by this desire to make things and plonk them on the earth within 7 days. Why the rush? What's he been doing since then? Still bitterly disappointed over the apple thing?

You believe in what you want but telling everyone you know like you have special insight is why I have little time for religion.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    I answered your cow question.

Please show me the research that proves binding wouldn't increase volume.

I've never ever claimed to have the answers. I believe in the possibility of everything!.

In one breath you're saying You don't know then you exhale with another blah about the Annunaki
    Which there have been many and where you have 'told' us exactly how it is.

What is it with you and dropping boards to support your posts?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with dropping but it's not for support, the opposite if anything.

Why dont you show me the proof I'm wrong. People still do binding in some tribes in Africa. The head shape is odd but not bigger and nothing like the skull in the photo.
    I've spen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)