+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who made cows?

Who made cows?

Where did cows come from? You didnt get them pre human. It would seem to me that some animals bipased evolution and just appeared like humans did.

re: Who made cows?

God did.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Where did cows come from? You didnt get them pre human. It would seem to me that some animals bipased evolution and just appeared like humans did.
    Another FFS for the Bongmeister.

4 billion years means that there can be a huge evolution of everything over time, shame it appears you're still swimming with the amoeba when it comes to such crass remarks. "just appeared" - laughable.

Sorry Yubbs, I'm not a believer. Big Bang and Evo for me every time.

Modern cows came from Bos acutifrons who was strutting his stuff in the mid Pleistocene. 1.5 million years ago according to fossils. No real mystery.

I'm really interessed in the fossil record Oz, where will we find these particular ones?

Originally in the ground before being dug up. Like the thousands of other fossils dating millions of years old. This is very inconvenient for creationists I realise.

You will be telling us we evolved from apes next. Strange how apes didnt evolve much.
    My opinion is some species did evolve but some species were created.

Humans are an alien race imo. Who ever put humans here probably created cows too so the human race could prosper.

You asked a question about cows and I gave you an answer if you don't like it IDGAF.

Branches of evolution creating sub species is common knowledge. Hence all the varieties of primates of which we are one.

Why don't you spend your obviously huge amounts of spare time on more pressing issues considering you're not a conformist drone like the rest of us.

Humans were made in God's image Bingo

Hi yubby:

But how do u define 'Gods image'?

NuclearDevice: Good day to you

Just thinking 'cause I am new to this.
    " ...I'm not a believer. Big Bang and Evo for me every time."

Beats me every time! How can a Big Bang occur
    if nothing existed? Plus if gas or molicules etc, came into existance,what forces where acting on them ,again if nothing existed?

Maths and science say 0 = 0?? Accident?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)