+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More proof the earth is hollow

More proof the earth is hollow

I have a photo taken by NASA showing the Arora coming out of a hole in the earth.
    I'm struggling to upload it on tinypic.

re: More proof the earth is hollow

tinypic have an inbuilt bull**** detector which you've obviously set off.

To be fair oz if you lived on earth 100s of years ago, you would have been the one saying the world is flat and guerillas dont excist. Have a read its very interesting.

In my opinion lots of history is passed off a folk law and myths because it doesn't fit with modern day education/religion. - view external link

whoooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

My history aint that great but I think it might of been a little bit longer than 100 years Bingo.

I can imagine in WW1 the allies saying "captain we can't go that way, the destroyer will fall off the edge of the earth"

Bongo

FFS - drop this shoite. It does you no favours.

Basically I should conform and become a brainwashed drone like everyone else.

"Basically I should conform and become a brainwashed drone like everyone else.

No you don't want to become one of those when you're one of them. What an elitist statement.

Ok the earth is hollow, cows are a puzzle,and monkey man roams the woods. What else you got?

The Northern lights are coming from a hole in the earth.

All the oceans water will now run into the big hole filling us up bottom heavy until we drop out of orbit.

We need to plug that hole. Otherwise we're doomed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)