+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wolves v AFC Bournemouth Match Thread

re: Wolves v AFC Bournemouth Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    As stated earlier Eve that's why we use forums to offer an opinion. It's not that much different to having a contrasting view when talking over a game in the pub or at work or at home.

I think VLP offered Wolves more of an outlet as it gave Bournemouth food for thought with his pace and offered support to Graham.

You've seen a lot more of Wolves in your time than me and others on here but i can't say this Wolves ranks as one of the worst i have seen. First eight games i didn't get carried away with how we started and i'm not getting carried away, despite concerns about our current plight.

Fair play Gav and I know you've rocked up and seen the boy's play all over this country! That's why I say have you ever seen us be this poor(1984-1986 excluded)[/quote]

I'll probably go back to recent times under both Solbakken and Saunders, times where you question is it all worth it with the ine

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    As stated earlier Eve that's why we use forums to offer an opinion. It's not that much different to having a contrasting view when talking over a game in the pub or at work or at home.

I think VLP offered Wolves more of an outlet as it gave Bournemouth food for thought with his pace and offered support to Graham.

You've seen a lot more of Wolves in your time than me and others on here but i can't say this Wolves ranks as one of the worst i have seen. First eight games i didn't get carried away with how we started and i'm not getting carried away, despite concerns about our current plight.

Fair play Gav and I know you've rocked up and seen the boy's play all over this country! That's why I say have you ever seen us be this poor(1984-1986 excluded)[/quote]

I'll probably go back to recent times under both Solbakken and Saunders, times wher

Given that RVP's card has been rescinded and accepting the fact that he was, at least a considerable thorn in the "popped Cherries" side, do the "panel" i.e. you lot think that it is reasonable that "we" say "Oh thats tough" or should the FA (that's [do] **** All] to you and I) think about whether the game should be re-played. At the time we were leading 1-0?

Comments?

Wolfiebill, in my view, you have a very valid point, but we know that the authorities would never support a replay.

Does VLP get a yellow instead, or absolutely nothing?

While it is too late for VLP's reprieve to change the result, it will be interesting to see if it has any effect on Mr Morgans chances when he answers the FA charge.

The main concern to me, is that decisions like the sending off, can have a major impact on a season. It could mean the difference between automatic promotion, a place in the play-offs, or another season in the Championship. Not to mention the financial implications.

The FA as Wokes states, do not move fast when adapting to technology, - Heads in the sand springs to mind-. Clubs, and they have the power, must push for the available technology to become commonplace before the game we love is ruined for ever. It is used in many other sports without a detrimental effect on the game, in fact many would say, it has added drama to the entertainment.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)