+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 16)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 16)

Week 16 proves that it can often pay to be lucky rather than good as CAMiller eeks out a narrow win over CentreMid and pip_y after just getting 3 of the 10 game predictions correct along with a couple of goals from his goal scorer. As millersmadlad pointed out last week it's a fine line between success and failure with the bonus that can be reaped from getting scores correct rather than just the result. Tuftydivot has his 5th bad week of the current season and picks up another pair of donkey ears but at least he has some company this week from Reefdc79. Ye of little faith could be the cry to Millers fans as few believed a positive result could be achieved at Cardiff and many even favoured old boy Alf to find the net.

pip_y extends his lead at the top but with more than half a season left to go there's still planty of time for someone from the lower reaches to mount a challenge and it's nice to see that despite somewhat of a MillersMad exodus all but one who started the season are stil

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 16)

Looks like mi owd fat head mate will be crowing toneet having pulled 13 points back on me...still some way to go though eh fat head?

and where's mi £20?

Plus curly's edged away again... ...

NB. Well done CA...

Camiller With Brin,predicting a 3-0 lose and T F A ,a 5-0 lose, I was hoping for, bonus points, to those who kept the faith, and hoped for a miracle at Cardiff.

Well that looks like I've nailed the ears trophy for the season! Doh

Quote Originally Posted by Tuftydivot
    Well that looks like I've nailed the ears trophy for the season! Doh
    The good news is that the current champion Corner amassed 8 pairs but I suppose the bad news is that she's not around this year to help and nobody else had more than 4 pairs last season. This season mmniall and Rotherman are your 'friends' with 4 and 3 respectively