+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: stationery update...

stationery update...

I ordered some printer cartidges(pack of 4)from Cartridgesave and when they arrived there were THREE COMPLIMENTARY PENS included

What an bargain...£120 saved on the toners plus the pen bonus

#happybunny

re: stationery update...

Products they can give away

You can't leave it at that,what type of pens are they,roller pens,biros ?...

What colour was they?...

Did they have company logos on them?...

Its like a cliffhanger to a soap...

Quote Originally Posted by YoouuPiessss
    You can't leave it at that,what type of pens are they,roller pens,biros ?...

What colour was they?...

Did they have company logos on them?...

Its like a cliffhanger to a soap...
    Searching questions Chalky...

A cross between a roller/biro, they are lovely writers

Pale Blue with a White top piece/clip

cartridgesave.co.uk

...as a collector of free pens you can imagine how excited i was

Waste off of money. Most companies are moving towards managed print services now a days, youse should consider it really.

They sound ace,I would imagine that they would take pride of place in anyones collection of free pens,I wouldn't be surprised if it was a future collectable...

My pens of off a bit of sponge on the top so I can pick. my nose with em and eat the big green bogies.. I can also use it for my ipad..

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Waste off of money. Most companies are moving towards managed print services now a days, youse should consider it really.
    Ow can free pens be a waste of money. Managed print services sounds like pay up front for some **** you'll never use and get a bill you'll never understand. People should use more pens, especially free ones, should put them on planes

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)