+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sorry I haven't a clue!

Sorry I haven't a clue!

No not some people's opinion on our management, but Radio 4's antidote to panel games!

Week last Monday it came from the Potteries, In his role as Chair, Jack Dee starts off with a talk about the local area:

"There are two football teams Port Vale and ...some other" that of course got a groan from a sizeable proportion of the audience...but he then went on to say that Port Vale had been in the news when someone spotted them at their training ground playing football with a hedgehog...

but by the time the RSPCA got there...

the hedgehog was winning 3-0

Boom Boom!

re: Sorry I haven't a clue!

On about Panel Games where would our Clubs players and Managers fit in the Chair
    SD- Pointless
    Baker Blankety Blank
    Dario- Deal or No Deal
    Bowler- Family Fortunes
    Hasseloff- The Million Pound Drop
    Miss Alison- Through the Keyhole
    Academy Ass ,- Golden Balls
    ...? Game for a

re: Sorry I haven't a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan
    No not some people's opinion on our management, but Radio 4's antidote to panel games!

Week last Monday it came from the Potteries, In his role as Chair, Jack Dee starts off with a talk about the local area:

"There are two football teams Port Vale and ...some other" that of course got a groan from a sizeable proportion of the audience...but he then went on to say that Port Vale had been in the news when someone spotted them at their training ground playing football with a hedgehog...

but by the time the RSPCA got there...

the hedgehog was winning 3-0

Boom Boom!
    Thanks for making me laugh. That's changed the day around. X-D X-D