+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IAN BARACLOUGH INTERVIEWED

IAN BARACLOUGH INTERVIEWED

According to BBC thed above was interviwed for the managers job.Managed Sligo Rovers won a couple of trophies,hope that one was for the experience of the interview,we must be setting our sights a bit higher than this,or is this how bad it will get,Pat Fenlon look what happened there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: IAN BARACLOUGH INTERVIEWED

I always thought him and Les Dawson were good as Cissy and Ada...

Will find out shortly as expect an announcement either tomorrow or Thursday

Is that no the prison warder out of porridge.

I'm delighted we're looking at this type of guy. A fairly young manager who was successful in Ireland and knows the lower English leagues really well.

Personally I don't see us being that far in front of the Irish leagues - we're certainly headed in their direction.

I'd rather him than a tried and tested merry go round SPL Manager, aka Butcher.

Well done to the club for once again not just looking at the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    I'm delighted we're looking at this type of guy. A fairly young manager who was successful in Ireland and knows the lower English leagues really well.

Personally I don't see us being that far in front of the Irish leagues - we're certainly headed in their direction.

I'd rather him than a tried and tested merry go round SPL Manager, aka Butcher.

Well done to the club for once again not just looking at the usual suspects.
    How long do you think Craig will be out of the game in Scotland ..I'll give it 4 days.

Stevie - you make a really good point. The amount of people who make a living from Scottish Football is incredible (and probably not unique to Scotland)

How many guys do the rounds - several clubs - no decent record - get a media job - no talent - it's disgusting - old firm boys who suck up to the powers at be.

That's what I've liked about our decisions with likes of McGhee, Gannon, McCall were not the usual hangers on. This guy might be worth a punt, I don't think Butcher is nor do I want any other manager who's failed with the SPL.

Quote Originally Posted by meister1991
    Stevie - you make a really good point. The amount of people who make a living from Scottish Football is incredible (and probably not unique to Scotland)

How many guys do the rounds - several clubs - no decent record - get a media job - no talent - it's disgusting - old firm boys who suck up to the powers at be.

That's what I've liked about our decisions with likes of McGhee, Gannon, McCall were not the usual hangers on. This guy might be worth a punt, I don't think Butcher is nor do I want any other manager who's failed with the SPL.
    Once you are in the Scottish Game its virtually impossible to be lost to it. Look at Paul Hegarty and utter disaster everywhere he's ever been yet still secures a top paying gig at Dundee Utd, Sandy Clark another, Billy "Mr Relegation Jinx" Dodds another. There are rakes of them been doing the merry go round for 20 years. Not much better down south. Look at Mark Hughes more clubs than Jack Nichol

Quote Originally Posted by steviex

Once you are in the Scottish Game its virtually impossible to be lost to it. Look at Paul Hegarty and utter disaster everywhere he's ever been yet still secures a top paying gig at Dundee Utd, Sandy Clark another, Billy "Mr Relegation Jinx" Dodds another. There are rakes of them been doing the merry go round for 20 years. Not much better down south. Lo

Quote Originally Posted by JOHHNYG

Once you are in the Scottish Game its virtually impossible to be lost to it. Look at Paul Hegarty and utter disaster everywhere he's ever been yet still secures a top paying gig at Dundee Utd, Sandy Clark another, Billy "Mr Relegation Jinx" Dodds another. There are rakes of them been doing the merry go round

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)