+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T ... Apology

O/T ... Apology

I have come to a better place in the last couple of weeks .. I have been under some stress and pressure in my working life, which is ridiculous really, as there is more to life than work.

I am two years into a four year posting in Australia, as some of you know. Yes I am having a great time travelling Australia, but I do get homesick.

I do feel that a genuine apology is due to Tundra and Wokes ... Also to anyone else that feel my posts have been harsh or even rude. This is not the true me I assure you all.

I apologise any way to my fellow Wolfs ... WTID

prem

re: O/T ... Apology

Takes a man to make a public apology such as yours,
    you have my respect, Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWolf
    I have come to a better place in the last couple of weeks .. I have been under some stress and pressure in my working life, which is ridiculous really, as there is more to life than work.

I am two years into a four year posting in Australia, as some of you know. Yes I am having a great time travelling Australia, but I do get homesick.

I do feel that a genuine apology is due to Tundra and Wokes ... Also to anyone else that feel my posts have been harsh or even rude. This is not the true me I assure you all.

I apologise any way to my fellow Wolfs ... WTID

prem

It must be real difficult at times being so far from home and taking on new challenge's, and I know you lost yer Dad a while back since you've been out there so I can imagine how things can get on top of you, I've said stuff that on reflection I wish I'd said differently, but that's the way I am thankfully we are not all the same or the World would be a very boring pl

No worries, Prem, we all have our off-days...just ask my wife!

Very hard to top Eve's post above, he put it quite eloquently, could have taken the words right out of my mouth. Glad to hear you are already half-way through your time in Oz, hopefully the second half will fly by much faster than the first.

Cheers, Howard

As Tundra said, Eve's post says it all, as does the comment from Grizz

My only gripe is that this has now canned my gags based on your post that night.

Memo to self: find some more material elsewhere then !

Quote Originally Posted by TundraWolf

Very hard to top Eve's post above, he put it quite eloquently, could have taken the words right out of my mouth. Glad to hear you are already half-way through your time in Oz, hopefully the second half will fly by much faster than the first.

Cheers, Howard
    Apology accepted, Kris. I agree with Tundra's post.

Remember when we had that beer together on the Island? That is how I prefer to remember you. I hope that we will do it again sometime.

Best wishes,

Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

Cheers, Howard

Remember when we had that beer together on the Island? That is how I prefer to remember you. I hope that we will do it again sometime.

Best wishes,

Ian.[/quote]

This thread has given me an opportunity to make an Apology as well and one I will make sure I keep this time, by keeping my damned mouth shut. I have been un merciful in the stick I have given you Woking with the whole plastic thing and generally trying to give you a hard time coz you're not at every Wolves game home or away. I should have 'wou

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65

Cheers, Howard

Best wishes,

Ian.[/quote]

This thread has given me an opportunity to make an Apology as well and one I will make sure I keep this time, by keeping my damned mouth shut. I have been un merciful in the stick I have given you Woking with the whole plastic thing and generally trying to give you a hard time coz you're not at eve

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

Cheers, Howard

Best wishes,

Ian.[/quote]

This thread has given me an opportunity to make an Apology as well and one I will make sure I keep this time, by keeping my damned mouth shut. I have been un merciful in the stick I have given you Woking with the whole plastic thing and generally trying

If this is to become an all round apology thread, I would like to apologise for a rather liberal use of anti-sandwell and "loud" music posts.

In the link below I have managed to give the masses a song that includes neither - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)