+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Besiktas vs Spurs

re: Besiktas vs Spurs

There's nothing more off-putting than an old man with a thick Yorkshire accent saying, "Oooh, take that you dirty cow.or saying you thick, red faced, bog trotter,old devon, swansea will beat you tomorrow,and we wont hear from you for days.my money is on spurs and hull to sack the boss before santa will arrive at you're caravan.

Slowly across the desert sand
    Trekked a lonely caravan;
    Men on camels, two by two
    Destination devon.

santa ffs am i right in thinking you be about 65-70.time for bed grandad.

[quote="connelljj"Oooh, take that you dirty cow.or saying you thick, red faced, bog trotter,old devon, swansea will beat you tomorrow,and we wont hear from you for days.my money is on spurs and hull to sack the boss before santa will arrive at you're caravan.

Destination devon.

santa ffs am i right in thinking you be about 65-70.time for bed grandad. [/quote]

Well Seamus you got most of that wrong other than Swansea will probably beat us!!

I live in the Scottish Borders, do not have a Yorkshire accent and am considerably younger but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
    Its never bothered you in the past after all!!!

As for sackings your countryman, the fellow bog trotter from the North may get the push 1st after that shocker earlier!!

Bon Cha

[quote="DEVONSPUR"Oooh, take that you dirty cow.or saying you thick, red faced, bog trotter,old devon, swansea will beat you tomorrow,and we wont hear from you for days.my money is on spurs and hull to sack the boss before santa will arrive at you're caravan.

Destination devon.

santa ffs am i right in thinking you be about 65-70.time for bed grandad. [/quote]

Well Seamus you got most of that wrong other than Swansea will probably beat us!!

I live in the Scottish Borders, do not have a Yorkshire accent and am considerably younger but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
    Its never bothered you in the past after all!!!

As for sackings your countryman, the fellow bog trotter from the North may get the

I was so does that make me 65-70????????

Obviously maths isn't your strong point!!!

Well what a surprise!!

I bet you're hot on digging ditches tho'!

Still each to his own...

Dumb gnikcuf goal to concede, draw would have done us for top of the group. However, it is the knockout stages that really matter, you have to beat what is put in front of you to win the tournament, we will come across a top nob team sometime and we will have to win. Simples.

Fiorentina, very doable, at this stage, I wouldn`t mind playing all Italian teams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)