+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep and Basie

re: Ep and Basie

0 for
    6 against
    at the moment Basie and you cannot blame just Romans and myself for that.
    I'll leave this up and see where the pointer ends up, though you may need to ask the audience or phone a friend.

As has been said, an apology to the board would stand you in better stead.
    In your hands, not mine.

It might not matter or you might not care too much but if them two were to come back I wouldn't post again on here or even bother reading this board as it will be full of rubbish.it was bad enough before they had real beef with you and romanis.every thread would be ruined with none football talk or Basie/awks/****/**** moaning about anything forest.he is one boring **** who needs to get a ****ing life.
    He can call me a fool all he likes,but I think he is the fool as through his own stupid fault he has been banned from here for being a ****.

Don't even know why this is open to discussion, they have been banned for good reasons, why the **** can't we move on & forget them? If they came back I to would leave this site, simply as a protest at cow-towing to these bores.

Sorry to of bought this up, bad move on my part, now back to the footy, if the wife will ever let me out this, she never lets me IN these days

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Sorry to of bought this up, bad move on my part, now back to the footy, if the wife will ever let me out this, she never lets me IN these days
    You've bean a naughty boy! Now go sit in your corner!

You're a good man Es***, always looking at the good in others. A very positive person.

Unfortunately some no matter how you much try will be inherently stubborn, envious and sad.
    That sums up the pair of them,

Their existence here is over. And that's not a bad thing. We can talk footy, take the piss out of each other, without rancour.
    Although you obviously prefer turds!

Attn Tricky and PFM:

Just ignore the 2 clowns, why bother arguing with fools?
    Everyone here knows the truth, only the pair are blind to their own lies.

In fact I tell you, they are relishing the attention you have given them, by actually bothering to reply to their drivel.
    That's exactly what they want, attention.

And who EP thinks he is anyway? He poses questions and demands you answer them or go to LCM, and you're obliged to answer? He can go fly a kite.

The whole of the past 2 weeks he's been disrupting threads on NCM until, the natives finally told him exactly where to shove his opinions/comments/questions about NFFM. So now he joins his girlfriend in LCM? Hahaha. I thought he was a courageous one, why not post it on NCM? And now questions why people must mention him?

Oh dear he can talk about us, about me, you and everyone, but we can't or shouldn't talk about him, if not he'll go crying like a baby? Poor thing.

My advice to both of you: is leave them alon

Yes, I know.

It was the Jurassic retard that riled me though. That t[color=black]wat could get caught standing over a body, riddled with holes, with a bloody knife in his hands.
    12 eye witnesses, stating that he was heard saying "I'm glad I killed the barsted" and would gladly do it again".
    Yet still be blaming someone else for the whole thing in court.

And TTR, noticed the obvious? You were mocked, taunted and declared cowardly. But hey ho, now that you're a Mod, they suddenly realised that you have the power to ban me and reinstate them, hence this all out desperate and pathetic campaign, to goad you into action.

Every possible method will be employed. I posted a personal issue on teaching someone a lesson after insulting my mother, that's a possibility to call for a ban. I return Basie 'mummy's little girlie taunts' with the gruesomeness he seeks and that's another. My mates post elsewhere, hey let's just assume it's Romanis as well, and call for a ban.
    Please ban him, Tricky, my dear ol' friend. You know we are friend's right?

Pathetic!

And just to clear up about multiple accounts: I only had 2, this and the Semper one. And there's no need for you to worry about it. I sought permission from a higher authority, here's the portion of the email informing him:

[ B ] 'Not for the moment. Trickytreereds and
    Bigus are doing a fine

As for Ivor and Mark, well that's deffo not me. They might do my bidding, but that's entirely up to them, what they do in their leisure time. I can't stop anyone from signing up on FM. I don't care if the pathetic ugly sisters declare and assume they are me as other/multiple accounts. Where's their proof, if they are so sure? The Editor himself would know if it was me and taken me to task. He certainly didn't consent to any further accounts, neither have I sought consent from you or Bigus.

In fact I might or might not alert them, that Basie has declared he wants gruesome and wants to hurl stones from afar, typical Hamas style.

We'll see, but I do hope he continues. I will deffo enjoy seeing Ivor and Mark pulverise him to a pulp. And yes, they agreed with me it's waste of time dealing with the boyfriend. He just wants attention and show how important he is (in his warped small mind). Basie's the one with value and a whole lot of interesting dirt to dig up.

So please Basie, do conti

You're a good man Es***,
    Is that what she told ya?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast