+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep and Basie

re: Ep and Basie

Well the choice is pretty obvious:
    Choose between Basie/EP and PFM/Salop/Dazza

It's a no brainer, even the Derby fans like Southern and Angry will always choose the latter.

Of course his boyfriend EP just can't let go. I sometimes wonder if it's any of the following:

1) He just wants to start an argument to get attention and make himself feel big, no matter how stupid and tenuous it is.

2) He's just too stupid to understand

3) He's a hypocrite.

I suspect it's a combination of all 3. Take his latest desperate line:

'The rest on there know that threatening to frame someone as a gay *****phile is completely wrong and deserves a ban. But not one of you has the guts to say so.'

Indeed if this is the case, why in heaven's is defending Basie? Who was the one who started the ball rolling? Who was the 1 who first called Tricky and me *****philes?
    Yes - no 2 ways about it - it was Basie. Who's the one who called TTR and me, internet hackers and fraudsters? Yes - it was Basie. Who's

Speak for yourself,
    He's still trying goad me on LCM. It's hilarious.
    (yes EP it is, before you copy&paste this elsewhere)
    I just post silly pictures(the pet hate) cos I know he hates it and won't give him what he wants, a full blown argument.

It must be killing him, not to be able to reply on here, despite his denials.

Yes I give in. Bollox to the pair of them. Every ounce of sympathy I harbored has gone.

I have only just seen what the bell end has now started on LFM...It's a bit sad really...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Speak for yourself,
    He's still trying goad me on LCM. It's hilarious.
    (yes EP it is, before you copy&paste this elsewhere)
    I just post silly pictures(the pet hate) cos I know he hates it and won't give him what he wants, a full blown argument.

It must be killing him, not to be able to reply on here, despite his denials.

Yes I give in. Bollox to the pair of them. Every ounce of sympathy I harbored has gone.
    Haha ok. I guess he'll die if no one entertains him. Clowns need an audience, and despite everyone knowing he's clown and a fool, he's just happy to get any form of reply even if it's memes.

Anyway we can wrap up the sordid chapter of the 2 of them here. Never again is mantra the rest of the forum want, and never again shall it be.

Btw, I'll post an email addy in a thread, so you can contact me. Don't worry it's just a secondary account, which I hardly use and seldom reply to. If you want a reply, you have to co

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    I have only just seen what the bell end has now started on LFM...It's a bit sad really...
    Sad but comical. Anyway **** him, who cares what he thinks.

Did you catch the Khan fight or watch United cream Liverpool?

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.[/quote]

I think it's too late now Romans.

However, WTF has happened to the scousers?
    After last season, they was asking could we go all the way now?

Pity they didn't ask where to?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.[/quote]

Don't mention the Rooney-- Pike (not to TT anyway)-lol

Still killing him. Spoiling for an argument lol

Challenges/ now insults, lmfao.

So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

So sad.
    someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

So sad.
    someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.[/quote]

Oh you're not giving me a break Es***. It's actually quite funny, to watch every mouse trap bait imaginable, being used.
    I'd love to have a serious discussion on it. However, it will just descend into the usual personal tripe and all the natives will start frothing at the mouth. I'll stick to the politics debates thanks, it's more fun and less emotional.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast