+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ep and Basie

Ep and Basie

Would anyone want these guys back?

I say yes, should we give Basie especially one last chance.

re: Ep and Basie

No way! To much disruption from both, the one says openly we are "Scum"

[quote="salopred"[/quote]
    No.if they did come back you would gain two posters that will ruin this board more than one already did and you would lose me as a member.every topic would turn into a "I hate you more" topic between them,rom and tricky.i think it would be a very bad move.one of them hates forest and the other wants them to fail even though he's suppose to support them.

After listening to you guys i think your right at the end of the day and change my stance and say no also.

I'm saying nothing, because I don't have to.

Though it's all my fault, as I run this site with an iron fist.

Camrades,

[quote="salopred"[/quote]

No no no, Salop, you don't count, your input is invalid. According to the pair, there's only 4 users here - PFM, TTR, ER52 and myself.

I get the feeling you might be Tricky in disguise.

As for dazza, zida, trickys 5971 and 1972, they are Es*** and PFM.

I'll take the Ids of Welshy and Gresley (Red Ryan).

The rest are all invisible.
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    After listening to you guys i think your right at the end of the day and change my stance and say no also.
    Indeed, if say they are let back and the sniping restarts and they ask your for your opinion, what say you then? You don't want any part of it right?

Anyway Basie's dying to come back, despite earlier protestations to the contrary. I already touched on it in the Veldwijk thread.

There has to be an apology to this forum, acknowledging his faults and petty sniping, and a promise of no restarting where he left off.

Then only will he be considered for a return, with certain conditions and a lengthy probation period.

This is not up for negotiation. He has to comply. If not, then adieu. Thanks for his participation and all the best trawling all the various forums as a nomad cum joke.

As for EP, oh he's a very principled man, he wants nothing to do with this forum.
    Of course it doesn't mean he won't be cutting and pasting

You want an answer Es*** - well here it is from the horses mouth - Enjoy:

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    While you're at it Tricky, please tell that fool Polish that if I was glad when Forest lose, I would hardly be a season ticket holder. It's the Gruesome Twosome who have hi-jacked and depopulated the Forest board who should be called to account. Es*** has again called for my reinstatement but changed his mind when he realized what Romanis and his henchmen might do to him.
    It seems I changed your mind, even though I posted after you.
    I must have some telepathic powers!

And oh dearie, did I ever threaten you? Must have typed that on invisible ink!

I depopulated the Forest board? Hahaha, I didn't realise we are celebrating April's Fools.
    Who banned almost everybody in his 33 days as Mod? Who didn't have the decency to call for the reinstatement of Tricky, Matt and others, whom he banned? Who acted as if no harm was done?

Anyway it seems

[quote="Romanis"]You want an answer Es*** - well here it is from the horses mouth - Enjoy:

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    While you're at it Tricky, please tell that fool Polish that if I was glad when Forest lose, I would hardly be a season ticket holder. It's the Gruesome Twosome who have hi-jacked and depopulated the Forest board who should be called to account. Es*** has again called for my reinstatement but changed his mind when he realized what Romanis and his henchmen might do to him.
    It seems I changed your mind, even though I posted after you.
    I must have some telepathic powers!

And oh dearie, did I ever threaten you? Must have typed that on invisible ink!

I depopulated the Forest board? Hahaha, I didn't realise we are celebrating April's Fools.
    Who banned almost everybody in his 33 days as Mod? Who didn't have the decency to call for the reinstatement of Tricky, Matt and others, whom he banned? Who ac

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Would anyone want these guys back?

I say yes, should we give Basie especially one last chance.
    NO!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast